View Full Version : Can CD's?

moomaloo
25-08-04, 08:51 AM
Hi there. This is probably one for Tony...

I'm looking to buy the 'main' Can albums on CD? I note from the CD101 website that they are listing the Spoon (records) CD's as being (re)released in October of this year. They also list the Spoon CD's (the same titles) already available.

Are these Can CD's being reissued in October do you know? Are they remasters or repackaged? Or is it all just a big mistake?

Also, what was on the Can Box (now deleted), and is it worth getting (if I can find a copy!). I've heard nothing later than Soon Over Babaluma that I really like....

Many thanks.

Tony L
25-08-04, 10:24 AM
Are these Can CD's being reissued in October do you know? Are they remasters or repackaged? Or is it all just a big mistake?

There is no mention I can find over on Canís www.spoonrecords.com site, and Iíd expect them to know!

Also, what was on the Can Box (now deleted), and is it worth getting (if I can find a copy!). I've heard nothing later than Soon Over Babaluma that I really like....

Iíve got the Can Box and it contains a very substantial book, a video, and a double CD of live material. The DVD (which I havenít got yet) covers the video and adds more, the CD is available separately, I have no idea about the book. There are details on the spoon site mentioned above. If the book is available elsewhere I'd buy it, the DVD and the CD seperately rather than paying a collectors price for the box (which I assume it has by now!).

Tony.