pink fish media

Go Back   pink fish media > discussion > off topic

Notices

Old 15-07-17, 07:08 AM
pfm Member

We don't need a defensive midfielder who gives the ball away Carrick is already at master that.
Old 15-07-17, 07:57 AM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi View Post
We don't need a defensive midfielder who gives the ball away Carrick is already at master that.
You've just spent 90m on a forward who does the same thing. Wouldn't they make a perfect pairing?
Old 15-07-17, 12:11 PM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks.234 View Post
You've just spent 90m on a forward who does the same thing. Wouldn't they make a perfect pairing?
They both come with Chelsea's special seal of approval.

Jack
Old 15-07-17, 12:34 PM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbarron View Post
They both come with Chelsea's special seal of approval.

Jack
Like Mata whom I rate.
Old 15-07-17, 12:40 PM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi View Post
Like Mata whom I rate.
Mata's form dipped a bit after a fantastic 2013 season with Chelsea, when he was the PFA player of the year. He wasn't tackling back, which is what Mourinho wanted. It was a mistake to let him go though, he is a great footballer.

Jack
Old 16-07-17, 04:39 AM
pfm Member

We have a player at Palace, Jordan Mutch, he scored two goals yesterday against the mighty Maidstone United. Would one of you money bag clubs like to buy him, a packet of Maltesers and Green shield stamps and hes your! Thought not, never mind we will continue to pay the useless lazy fecker stupid wages for evermore.

On a much less serious matter when are clubs going to reverse this nonsense about clubs paying agents fees .....your agent -you pay him.
Old 16-07-17, 05:00 AM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacefan View Post
We have a player at Palace, Jordan Mutch, he scored two goals yesterday against the mighty Maidstone United. Would one of you money bag clubs like to buy him, a packet of Maltesers and Green shield stamps and hes your! Thought not, never mind we will continue to pay the useless lazy fecker stupid wages for evermore.

On a much less serious matter when are clubs going to reverse this nonsense about clubs paying agents fees .....your agent -you pay him.
Yes, yes and a hundred times, yes
Old 16-07-17, 08:25 AM
pfm Member

Looks like West Am have tied up Hart for a season he is still a very good keeper but not half as good as some on here would have you think, City to pay part of his wages too that's very generous of them helping our poor southern cousins out.
Old 17-07-17, 06:41 AM
pfm Member

Chelsea interested in Aguero, now that'd be interesting. Aguero and Fabregas in the same team.....Mmmmmm
Old 17-07-17, 07:00 AM
pfm Member

Really like Aguero. I'd rather have him or Sanchez than Lukaku. The only potential problem is that Luiz and Aguero have had spats in the past.

Jack
Old 17-07-17, 07:13 AM
pfm Member

Not sure why Pep doesn't like Aguero. I'd have thought he'd fit into Guardiola's tippy tappy football a treat?
Old 17-07-17, 07:35 AM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks.234 View Post
Not sure why Pep doesn't like Aguero. I'd have thought he'd fit into Guardiola's tippy tappy football a treat?
Yeah I would have thought so too. Lukaku didn't score during his lacklustre Utd debut against LA Galaxy on Sunday, says the Metro.

One shot he took ended up in space, according to some Chelsea fans. I am definitely glad we did't fork out 90 million for him. He has Torres written all over his forehead.

Jack
Old 17-07-17, 08:27 AM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbarron View Post
Yeah I would have thought so too. Lukaku didn't score during his lacklustre Utd debut against LA Galaxy on Sunday, says the Metro.

One shot he took ended up in space, according to some Chelsea fans. I am definitely glad we did't fork out 90 million for him. He has Torres written all over his forehead.

Jack
Yes, the difference between Lukaku and Aguero is the difference between hope and expectation. Mind you, I'm not going to say anything against Lukaku for fear that one day he plays a blinder against Chelsea leading Man U to a victory after being 2 -0 down..... remember Kanu in '99?? Still hurts.
Old 17-07-17, 08:58 AM
Low fidelity victim

Aesop got it right when he wrote the fable about the fox and the grapes, didn't he?
��
Old 17-07-17, 09:20 AM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive D View Post
Aesop got it right when he wrote the fable about the fox and the grapes, didn't he?
��
If you're trying to say that Chelsea fans here are talking sour grapes then the answer is no. No Chelsea on here wanted Lukaku before he went to Man U. So no, not sour grapes, more a loud sigh of relief.