pink fish media

Go Back   pink fish media > discussion > off topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 15-07-17, 07:08 AM
jimi jimi is offline
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,237
We don't need a defensive midfielder who gives the ball away Carrick is already at master that.
__________________
99% Right.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 15-07-17, 07:57 AM
ks.234 ks.234 is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi View Post
We don't need a defensive midfielder who gives the ball away Carrick is already at master that.
You've just spent 90m on a forward who does the same thing. Wouldn't they make a perfect pairing?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 15-07-17, 12:11 PM
jackbarron jackbarron is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks.234 View Post
You've just spent 90m on a forward who does the same thing. Wouldn't they make a perfect pairing?
They both come with Chelsea's special seal of approval.

Jack
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 15-07-17, 12:34 PM
jimi jimi is offline
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbarron View Post
They both come with Chelsea's special seal of approval.

Jack
Like Mata whom I rate.
__________________
99% Right.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 15-07-17, 12:40 PM
jackbarron jackbarron is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimi View Post
Like Mata whom I rate.
Mata's form dipped a bit after a fantastic 2013 season with Chelsea, when he was the PFA player of the year. He wasn't tackling back, which is what Mourinho wanted. It was a mistake to let him go though, he is a great footballer.

Jack
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 16-07-17, 04:39 AM
palacefan palacefan is offline
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 240
We have a player at Palace, Jordan Mutch, he scored two goals yesterday against the mighty Maidstone United. Would one of you money bag clubs like to buy him, a packet of Maltesers and Green shield stamps and hes your! Thought not, never mind we will continue to pay the useless lazy fecker stupid wages for evermore.

On a much less serious matter when are clubs going to reverse this nonsense about clubs paying agents fees .....your agent -you pay him.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 16-07-17, 05:00 AM
ks.234 ks.234 is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacefan View Post
We have a player at Palace, Jordan Mutch, he scored two goals yesterday against the mighty Maidstone United. Would one of you money bag clubs like to buy him, a packet of Maltesers and Green shield stamps and hes your! Thought not, never mind we will continue to pay the useless lazy fecker stupid wages for evermore.

On a much less serious matter when are clubs going to reverse this nonsense about clubs paying agents fees .....your agent -you pay him.
Yes, yes and a hundred times, yes
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 16-07-17, 08:25 AM
jimi jimi is offline
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,237
Looks like West Am have tied up Hart for a season he is still a very good keeper but not half as good as some on here would have you think, City to pay part of his wages too that's very generous of them helping our poor southern cousins out.
__________________
99% Right.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 17-07-17, 06:41 AM
ks.234 ks.234 is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,019
Chelsea interested in Aguero, now that'd be interesting. Aguero and Fabregas in the same team.....Mmmmmm
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 17-07-17, 07:00 AM
jackbarron jackbarron is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,112
Really like Aguero. I'd rather have him or Sanchez than Lukaku. The only potential problem is that Luiz and Aguero have had spats in the past.

Jack
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 17-07-17, 07:13 AM
ks.234 ks.234 is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,019
Not sure why Pep doesn't like Aguero. I'd have thought he'd fit into Guardiola's tippy tappy football a treat?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 17-07-17, 07:35 AM
jackbarron jackbarron is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks.234 View Post
Not sure why Pep doesn't like Aguero. I'd have thought he'd fit into Guardiola's tippy tappy football a treat?
Yeah I would have thought so too. Lukaku didn't score during his lacklustre Utd debut against LA Galaxy on Sunday, says the Metro.

One shot he took ended up in space, according to some Chelsea fans. I am definitely glad we did't fork out 90 million for him. He has Torres written all over his forehead.

Jack
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 17-07-17, 08:27 AM
ks.234 ks.234 is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbarron View Post
Yeah I would have thought so too. Lukaku didn't score during his lacklustre Utd debut against LA Galaxy on Sunday, says the Metro.

One shot he took ended up in space, according to some Chelsea fans. I am definitely glad we did't fork out 90 million for him. He has Torres written all over his forehead.

Jack
Yes, the difference between Lukaku and Aguero is the difference between hope and expectation. Mind you, I'm not going to say anything against Lukaku for fear that one day he plays a blinder against Chelsea leading Man U to a victory after being 2 -0 down..... remember Kanu in '99?? Still hurts.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 17-07-17, 08:58 AM
Clive D Clive D is offline
Low fidelity victim
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 858
Aesop got it right when he wrote the fable about the fox and the grapes, didn't he?
��
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 17-07-17, 09:20 AM
ks.234 ks.234 is online now
pfm Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive D View Post
Aesop got it right when he wrote the fable about the fox and the grapes, didn't he?
��
If you're trying to say that Chelsea fans here are talking sour grapes then the answer is no. No Chelsea on here wanted Lukaku before he went to Man U. So no, not sour grapes, more a loud sigh of relief.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
pink fish media