pink fish media

Go Back   pink fish media > commerce > record shop

Notices

Old 01-07-07, 09:55 AM
Administrator

Rock pop & jazz vinyl

Collectables

Be My Weapon - Greasy!! This is a new release from ex-Swell members on pfm member richgilb's Mollusc label. Some details and links in the pfm music room here.It is pressed on a lovely transparent splatter vinyl, brand new £12.00 (initial stock 5: 1 copies available).

The Beatles - A Collection Of Beatles Oldies. 1971 reissue on silver/black Parlophone with two EMI logos, front-laminated sleeve and -1G matrixes. A VG+/EX, cover marked down due to a little shelf-wear/grubbiness to rear but still very decent, vinyl is nice and tidy £15.00.

Harry Belafonte - The Many Moods Of... 1962 UK deep-groove Decca-pressed RCA 'silver spot' Living Stereo. Grades at a respectable VG++/VG+, just a little ageing to the laminated flip-back sleeve and a couple of very superficial marks to the vinyl £8.50.

Bhundu Boys - Tsvimbodzemoto. Lovely UK Discafrique label 1st press of classic Zimbabwean Jit album from 1987, very strong EX/EX, as nice as you will ever find £15.00.

The Bothy Band - Old Hag You Have Killed Me. Scarce 1976 folk album on Polydor, EX/EX £12.50.

Bread - Lost Without Your Love, gf, lovely UK 'butterfly' Elektra original A3/B3 matrix and a really strong EX/EX £12.50.

Bread - Everything I own & Hits. Two very rare mid-70s Australian four track 7" EPs on the 'caterpillar' Elektra label, with front-laminated picture sleeves catalogue no EPE232 and 234. Both grade at EX/EX selling as a pair and probably well under value as they really are quite rare! £25.00.

*Cabaret Voltaire - Live At The Lyceum. 1991 vinyl reissue of original 1981 cassette on Mute. This is an immaculate EX/EX copy with the rare poster £20.00.

Collage - Get In Tough With Me / Love Is For Everyone. One sided metal acetate. Well worth having out of curiosity if you have no metal acetates, they sound great as this is the wax coated disk that is cut and from which all vinyl is created from, i.e. one whole process removed from the final product. They wear fairly fast but sound great! EX in Tape 1 mastering house sleeve £6.50.

The Danny Boys - Days Of The Week. Rare 1987 3 track 12" indie pop on Manchester's Ugly Man records, very collectable C86-type stuff, EX/EX aside from very small top-seam split £7.50.

Wilbur De Paris And His New New Orleans Jazz - Over And Over Again. Nice US Atlantic stereo original of nice energetic New Orleans stuff. It grades at EX/EX and has a small deletion cut top left £10.00.

FM UK - Indiscreet. US deletion cut copy signed by band, three sigs in silver on the front, one in black on the rear, inner VG++/EX £10.00.

Erroll Garner - Mambo Moves. Nice 1965 Mercury mono 1st pressing with laminated flip-back sleeve and period Philips advertising inner sleeve (record cases, racks, cleaners etc) in EX/EX condition. A lovely copy of a seldom seen jazz album. £15.00.

The Goons - The Best Of The Goon Shows. UK gold/black Parlophone mono original with laminated flip-back sleeve. A couple of light marks and a little discolouration to rear sleeve so say a nice VG++/VG++ and nicer than most one sees. £10.00.

Stefan Grossman - Live! Lovely UK Transatlantic 1st pressing of live acoustic folk album with laminated gatefold sleeve, VG++/EX (cover still nice, just a little shelf wear) £15.00.

Lionel Hampton - All That Twist'n Jazz. Rather odd and interesting late-50s early-60s fusion of jazz with rock 'n' roll , not the typical Lionel Hampton album! This is a lovely deep-groove stereo original on Glad records and grades at EX/EX £12.50.

The Hardy Boys - Wheels. 1970 film/book spin-off curio, this appears to be a factory sealed new old stock US RCA Dynagroove original (maybe first) pressing, has very small deletion cutout £8.50.

Genesis - And Then There Were Three. Nice UK 'hatter' label Charisma original with gatefold sleeve in EX/EX condition £10.00.

The George Hatcher Band – Dry Run, very seldom seen 1976 UA original with laminated gatefold sleeve, couple of very light sleeve-removal / handling hairlines, but still real nice, say NM/VG+, kind of pub-rocky £7.50.

Art Hodes - The Funky Piano of… Blue Note compilation from the Liberty period, so late ’60s-early 70s pressing I guess, gatefold sleeve and a US pressing. EX/EX £10.00.

Jale - Dreamcake. 1994 riot-girl / grungy stuff on Sub Pop, this is the limited edition first press on yellow vinyl and is in NM/NM condition £12.50.

*Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Nice early UK DJM original with tri-fold sleeve and Pye-pressed vinyl which glows red when held to a bright light (as most Pye pressings do). Matrixes are A4/B4/C3/D2. It grades at EX/EX with just a hint of spine-wear and just the odd sign of having sat in paper inners for a very long time. I’ve given it a scrub and popped it into some fresh poly inners £15.00.

John Keating - Space Experience. 1972 EMI Studio 2 Stereo hi-fi stunt album featuring the EMS VCS3 synth amongst other things, a collectable slab of ‘70s Space Age Bachelor Pad, lovely EX/EX copy £12.00.

Dr Kinchev & Co - “Alice” Group. Odd 1985 Russian rock/indie stuff on Melodiya, EX/EX, not something one sees often at all. Much of the cover is in Russian so it might be something else! got to be worth £6.50 just on the WTF? scale.

Lyle Lovett - Pontiac. 1987 on curb, UK copy with A1/B1 matrix, EX/EX aside from slight scuff on run-out of one side £10.00.

Luxuria - Lifelines 1990. Interview / career retrospective on Beggars Banquet featuring Howard Devoto & Noko, includes Buzzcocks, Magazine etc. A rare item in EX/EX condition £15.00.

Magazine - Play. Nice 1980 Virgin original, grades at a real nice EX/EX aside from a very light patch of damp residue on sleeve rear £12.50.

The Magnetic Fields – I Thought You Were My Boyfriend: Remixes By Rob Rives. Ultra scarce promo only 12” on Nonesuch featuring 2 housed-up mixes of Stephen Merritt’s Americana classic. Such a bizarre idea that it probably works! £4.50.

Magnum - Wings Of Heaven. Cover signed by three members. Vinyl has a mark at end of track one but it plays through with just a couple of pops, say VG++/VG++ (slight top seam split) £8.50.

Herbi Mann - Impressions Of The Middle East. Lovely early '70s US Atlantic stereo reissue of 1967 jazz title (later label colours). The heavy gloss laminated gatefold sleeve is in VG++ condition due to a little spine wear and discolouration to the very top edge of the inner gatefold, the vinyl a nice EX. A lovely copy £15.00.

Ralph McTell - Spiral Staircase. Lovely UK Transatlantic issue in heavy gloss laminated sleeve. This is the second label version with the full-colour globe on one side, but still early enough to have an A1/B1 matrix and it grades at a really strong EX/NM £15.00.

*Joni Mitchell - Chalk Mark In A Rain Storm. Lovely US copy with gatefold sleeve, immaculate NM/NM condition aside from small deletion/import cut to sleeve top £10.00.

John Otway - Where Did I Go Right. 1979 UK Polydor 1st press with heavy laminated sleeve in immaculate NM/NM condition, looks brand new! £15.00.

Peter, Paul & Mary - Album 1700. Lovely US stereo original on a solid green Warners label with paper-on-board sleeve and printed inner. Condition is a very tidy EX/EX throughout, a really nice example of this vintage US folk album £15.00.

Peter, Paul & Mary - In Concert Vol. 1. Lovely gold label WB mono UK 1st pressing with laminated flip—back sleeve and -1 matrixes. Grades at EX/EX aside from what looks like a minor pressing fault track one side two which plays fine but crackles a bit. Despite this issue it’s a lovely copy of a hard to find first pressing £10.00.

Polly Paulusma - Leaves From The Family Tree. Current folk beautifully pressed on 180g vinyl by Diverse Vinyl, brand new, still sealed £17.50.

Poppy & The Jezebels - Follow Me Down. 2007 release from indie / goth girl band, this is the numbered limited edition with fully signed insert and is in M/M condition £12.00.

Elvis Presley - Elvis On Stage/That's The Way It Is. Consider this a mystery item as I haven't the faintest clue what it is. It is a double album from I would guess China or South Korea, I'm working on the assumption it is official, but I can't guarantee that. I can't find it on Discogs. It is on 'First Records' and looks to be pretty old. The sleeve design is most odd in that it is printed paper enclosed in polythene and is a gatefold. It grades at VG+/VG++ and may be worth anything from 75p to One Million Pounds, yours for £8.50.

Dory Previn - Reflections In A Mud Puddle. Lovely 1971 UK United Artists 1st pressing with laminated gatefold sleeve, A1/B1 matrixes and complete with the rare poster very early copies had. This really is an immaculate copy, NM throughout and almost impossible to find in this shape £35.00.

John Prine - German Afternoons. US Oh Boy original, rare VG++/EX (a little light wear to sleeve) £10.00.

Suzi Quatro - Your Mamma Won’t Like Me, 1975 album on RAK in surprisingly good condition, vinyl is a nice strong EX with just a little light ageing and shelf-wear knocking the fragile textured cover down to VG+ £10.00.

Renaissance - Azure D’Or, inner EX/EX condition £8.50.

Cliff Richard & The Shadows - The Young Ones. Immaculate UK blue-silver stereo Columbia SCX 3397 with -1 matrixes and laminated flip-back sleeve. It is extraordinary rare to find a copy of this pressing in this lovely strong EX/EX condition. Really nothing to mark it down, it is a stunner and sounds great too. £35.00.

Keith Roberts – Pier Of The Realm. Rare 1972 Northern English folk album on York’s independent Trailer label, grades at VG+ (slight sticker mark, general ageing) / EX £10.00.

Royal Forest - Spillway. Vinyl release on Richard Gilbert (pfm member richgilb)'s Mollusc Records label. This is fresh sounding indie from Austin Texas with a psychedelic leaning, recorded by the band themselves (analogue) with mastering done at Abbey Road. You can have a listen to the album here on the label's SoundCloud stream or on Spotify. £12.00.

Sad Café - Facades. 1979 UK orange label RCA 1st pressing on blue vinyl and in EX/EX condition £10.00.

Therapy - Bringing The House Down. 1975 own-label private pressing UK folk album fully signed by both members and in lovely strong EX/EX condition. Has inner sleeve with sticker advertising their next album, a lovely copy £20.00.

Jacques Thollot - Cliq Hops. Very scarce 1978 jazz on French Free Bird label, EX/EX £15.00.

Vonbrigdi - Kakofonia. Ultra rare and collectable 1983 Icelandic new-wave album on Shout Records with insert. This is a lovely strong EX/EX copy, it's a pleasing racket for sure. £12.50.

The Bob Wilbur Quintet / Septet - Spreading The Joy: The Music Of Sidney Bechet. 1960 US mono original on Classic Editions label in a very heavy 'Impulse style' gatefold sleeve, it's in a respectable VG+/VG+ condition (sounds much better) and is a rather nice item £8.50.

Wings - Wings Over America. Stunning condition UK original 3xLP with heavy internally-divided gatefold sleeve, printed inners and fold-out poster. Matrixes a mix of 1s, 2s and a 3, so very early if not 1st. The condition is just beautiful, you will view hundreds to find one in anything like this EX to NM condition given the hard card inners. £50.00.

Zoogz Rift – Water II. SST Records white label test pressing with photocopied track listing. A very rare item indeed in strong VG++ condition, supplied in stock white die-cut sleeve £10.00.

Various Artists

Decca London Phase 4: Around The World And Beyond. Double album of space age bachelor pad/kitsch mentalism from the late '60s. This is a USA issue with UK pressed vinyl as was the way with the London imprint. I suspect this one is probably two Dacca Phase 4 LPs combined into the one package. Sounds absolutely stunning as these things tend to! EX/EX with slight deletion cut £15.00.

EMI: The Enjoyment Of Stereo. John Borwick (The Gramophone) introduces and compiles a selection of classic HMV material (classical) along with the usual test bands. This is the later digital-era variant of this album and is a nice German pressing with gatefold sleeve, should maybe be in the classical listing rather than here, but I'm classing it as a test LP. A nice EX/EX £10.00.

4 From The Madding Crowd. Rare 1986 album featuring two or three tracks a piece from The Royal Family And The Poor, Bushido, Intimate Obsessions, and Ohama Meets Dania. It’s on Third Mind Records, which I assume is a private pressing, and is in EX/EX condition £7.50.

The Golden Age Of Ragtime: album of piano-rolls (Scot Joplin etc), original Riverside label issue from the early ‘60s, small sticker to rear that I’ll leave as it will leave a mark and a small price (in shillings) but other than that a lovely copy £7.50.

Musical Art Of The Peoples Of The USSR – Folk Music Of Estonia, 2xLP, gf. A most serious looking mono artefact on the Melodiya label, no details of individual artists, it appears more a document of styles and concepts, certainly a record with musicology leanings, not some lightweight tourist artefact, EX/EX aside from a little light ageing to fragile matt-white sleeve £10.00.

Rock & Pop

A minimum of EX/EX unless specified.

-a-
Abba - Waterloo, Australian first issue on yellow RCA Victor label, laminated sleeve, probably quite rare for the international issues collector, couple of very light marks but still real nice £4.50.
Abba - Arrival, Australian first issue on RCA Victor label, unusually with a gatefold sleeve, probably quite rare for the international issues collector £6.00.
Acupuncture Allstars – Billy, one sided indie 'concept album', for want of a better description, strange £4.50.
Alabama - Greatest Hits, inner £5.00.
Alias - Contains The Band… inner, US dc £4.50.
The Amazing Rhythm Aces - The Amazing Rhythm Aces, lovely UK 1st pressing with A1/B1 matrix and printed inner, has small Pixel 'p' sticker on label that I'll leave as they sometimes leave a mark £7.00.
John Anderson - Eye Of A Hurricane, inner £4.50.
John Anderson - Greatest Hits, US dc £4.50.
Ancient Beatbox - Ancient Beatbox, 1989 album on Cooking Vinyl £4.50.
Joan Armatrading - Joan Armatrading, insert £5.00.
Joan Armatrading - Show Some Emotion, inner £5.00.
Joan Armatrading - To The Limit, inner £5.00.
Joan Armatrading - Walk Under Ladders, inner £5.00.
Joan Armatrading - Sleight Of Hand, inner £5.00.
Arcadia - So Red The Rose, inner, VG++ £4.50.
*The Art Of Noise - In Visible Silence, inner £6.50.
Ashford & Simpson - Real Love, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £5.50 (2 copies).
Asia – Astra £4.50.
Asia - Alpha, insert £4.50.
Asleep At The Wheel - Collision Course £4.50.
Asleep At The Wheel - Served Live, inner £4.50.
Pete Atkin - The Road Of Silk, insert, lovely orange label RCA 1st press with laminated sleeve, UK folk music £7.50.
Chet Atkins - Down Home, nice vintage UK RCA Camden deep-groove mono, VG++ £6.50.
Patti Austin - The Real Me, inner £4.50.
Patti Austin - Getting Away With Murder, inner £4.50.
Aztec Camera - Love, inner, dc £4.50.

-b-
Joan Baez - From Every Stage, 2xLP, gf sleeve VG+ £6.00.
The Bangles - All Over The Place £4.50.
Barclay James Harvest - Live, 2xLP, gf, nice Polydor original £7.50.
Mike Batt – The Hunting Of The Snark, ex-Womble with help from Roger Daltry, Art Garfunkel, Sir John Gielgood, Captain Sensible etc, has crease on insert £4.00.
The Beatmasters – AnywayYaWanna, inner £4.50.
The Bee Gees - Living Eyes, gf, inner, gf, hole-punched (deletion) cover £4.50.
Berlin - Count Three & Party, US dc, NOS, still sealed £4.50.
Bettie Serveert – Lamprey, inner, Dutch girl-fronted indie on Beggars Banquet, quite rare £7.50.
The Big F – The Big F (ex-Berlin) £4.50.
Big Sound Authority – An Inward Revolution, inner £4.50,
Elvin Bishop - Hog Heaven, US dc £4.50.
Black Oak Arkansas - Raunch & Roll Live, gf, cover VG+ £4.50.
Blood Sweat & Tears - Blood Sweat & Tears, early Australian pressing on plain orange CBS label £7.50.
Blue Oyster Cult - Career Of Evil: The Metal Years £5.00.
Bo Deans - Home, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £6.00 (two copies available).
Bo Deans - Outside Looking In, inner, US dc £4.50.
The Boomtown Rats - The Fine Art Of Surfacing £4.50.
Laura Branigan - Branigan £4.50.
Bread - Lost Without Your Love, gf, lovely German 'butterfly' Elektra original £7.50.

-c-
The Call - Let The Day Begin, US dc £4.50.
Came Under Mayne - Girls, 80s pop from Liverpool band, private pressing £4.50.
Camel - Breathless, inner, US dc £5.00.
The Carpenters - Horizon, immaculate UK original pressing with envelope sleeve and printed inner £7.50.
The Carpenters – Voice Of The Heart, inner £4.50.
The Cars - Heartbeat City, gf, inner £5.00.
Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine – 30, gf, inner £4.50.
Andrew Cash – Boomtown, inner, Canadian Island pressing £4.50.
Johnny Cash - Is Coming To Town, US dc, sticker tear to lower rear sleeve otherwise really nice £4.50.
Johnny Cash - Classic Cash, 1988 album on Mercury, US dc £5.00.
Rosanne Cash - I Love Country, inner, compilation on CBS £4.50.
Norman Castle – Norman Castle, obscure 1973 album on Counterpoint, sleeve VG+ £4.00.
Cheap Trick – Standing On The Edge £4.50.
Cheap Trick – All Shook Up £4.50.
Chicago – 18, US dc, NOS, still sealed £5.00.
Chicago - 19, inner £4.50.
The Christians - The Christians, gf £5.00.
Judy Collins - Fifth Album, nice US 'butterfly' Elektra £6.00.
Judy Collins - Whales & Nightingales, UK 1st press on 'butterfly' Elektra, A1/B1, a little age-wear to the fragile embossed white sleeve £6.00.
Judy Collins - Bread & Roses, US 'butterfly' Elektra, inner, deletion hole, cover VG++ (a little ring-wear) £5.00.
Judy Collins - Home Again, VG+/EX, deletion hole £4.50.
The Commodores - Natural High, US Motown, dc £5.00
Roger Cook – Alright, nice 70s US palm WB label £4.50.
Rita Coolidge - It's Only Love, nice 1975 UK A&M 1st pressing £5.50.
Rita Coolidge - Anytime Anywhere, insert £4.50.
Rita Coolidge - Love Me Again, gf £4.50.
Rita Coolidge - Heartbreak Radio, US dc, couple of minor marks on the run-in but still nice £4.50.
Elvis Costello - Spike, inner £6.50.
Randy Crawford - Nightline £4.50.
Cream - Best Of Cream, RSO reissue, has a small but fairly sharp edge-warp (just a couple of mm), no issue here with a 124/3009/103, but avoid if you have mass/compliance issues £4.50.
Randy Crawford - Secret Combination, inner £4.50.
Randy Crawford - Now We May Begin, inner £4.50.
The Bob Crewe Generation - Street Talk, inner, nice 1976 US ‘butterfly’ Elektra, rather interesting large scale long-form disco suite type thing, £6.00.
Culture Club – From Luxury To Heartache, inner £4.50.

-d-
Roger Daltry - One Of The Boys, inner £4.50.
Roger Daltry - Can’t Wait To See The Movie, inner, some inevitable light marks from same £4.50.
Danny Wilson - Meet, gf £5.00.
Deacon Blue - When The World Knows Your Name, original issue with gatefold sleeve and inner £5.00.
Deacon Blue - Ooh Las Vegas, 2xLP, some age yellowing to white side of one printed inner £6.50.
Deep Purple - Powerhouse, VG++ £4.50.
The Del-Lords - Based On A True Story, inner £4.50.
Barbara Dickson - Al For A Song £4.50.
D’Molls – D’Molls, inner (80s metal) £4.00.

-e-
Eat - Sell Me A God, inner £5.00.
Dave Edmunds - Twangin', inner £5.00.
Joe Ely - Lord Of The Highway, insert, corner cut deletion £4.50.
Joe Ely - Dig All Night, US dc £4.50.
Emerson Lake & Powell - Emerson Lake & Powell, inner £4.50.
Energy Orchid – Energy Orchid, inner (debut LP from Irish pop rock outfit) £4.50.
England Dan And John Ford Coley – I Hear The Music, 1976 US import on A&M £4.50.
Escape Pod - Escape Pod, 5 track 10” mini-LP from 2002, promo copy with insert £4.50.
David Essex – Gold & Ivory, nice promo stamped 1977 original £4.50.
Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Anything For You £4.50.
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This, some hairlines from card inner £4.00.
Eurythmics - Savage, inner £4.50.

-f-
The Fat Lady Sings – Twist, inner (1989 indie / crossover stuff on East West) nice promo copy £4.50.
Fishcake Shake – Do The Heartbeat, 1980s Liverpool indie on Probe Plus, cover VG++ £4.00.
The Fixx – Calm Animals £4.50,
Dan Fogelburg – Phoenix, gf, nice 79 original, tiny (couple of mm) sticker mark on front cover £4.00.
Foreigner - Head Games, inner, lovely UK Atlantic 1st press £6.50.
Fortunate Sons – Karezza (1987 indie rock / psyche stuff on Bam Caruso) £4.50.
Peter Frampton - Wind Of Change, US dc, inner £5.00.
Velma Frye - I Am To Someone, 1988 folk on Flying Fish, new old stock, still sealed, dc £5.50.

-g-
Art Garfunkel - Breakaway, inner £4.50.
The Georgia Satellites – Open All Night, inner, £4.50.
The Steve Gibbons Band - Rollin’ On, insert, nice UK original with heavy laminated sleeve £6.00.
The Steve Gibbons Band - Down In The Bunker £5.00.
Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue, inner £4.50.
Gillan – Double Trouble, 2xLP, gf, couple of light marks and some sleeve wear £3.50.
Roger Glover – Mask, US dc £4.50.
Goddess Of Fortune - Goddess Of Fortune, inner, Krishna-related offering produced by George Harrison and Ken Scott (Bowie etc), inner, French copy £4.50.
Golden Avatar – A Change Of Heart, just the thing to fill that '1970s Krishna-prog' void in your record collection £5.50.
Gorgoni, Martin & Taylor - Gorgoni, Martin & Taylor, 1972 album on Buddah, US original in great shape aside from slight dishing, plays fine here though £4.50.
Clive Gregson & Christine Collister - A Change In The Weather, insert £7.50.

-h-
Merle Haggard - I Love Country £4.50.
Merle Haggard And George Jones - A Taste Of Yesterday’s Wine.
Daryll Hall & John Oates - Rock 'n'Soul Part 1: The Greatest Hits, inner £4.50.
Gary Hall & The Stormkeepers - Garage Heart, inner £4.50.
Hambi And The Dance - Heartache, very scarce 1982 album from Liverpool band, insert, sleeve VG+ £5.00.
Harbour Kings – Summer Colts £4.50
Tim Hardin - The Best Of... £4.50.
Jerry Harrison - Casual Gods (Talking Heads), inner, US DC, some splitting to printed inner £4.50.
Heart - Brigade, inner £4.50.
Heart - Greatest Hits Live, 2xLP, Canadian copy £6.50.
Heartwood - Nothin' Fancy, nice US original £5.00.
Helloween – Live In The UK £4.50.
Nona Hendrix - Female Trouble, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £6.00.
Justin Haywood - Song Writer, gf, original Deram issue, has name written in biro in inner gatefold £4.50.
Geoff Higginbottom – Flowers Tomorrow, UK folk album from 1987, quite rare £5.50.
High Performance – All Things Considered (Seattle based rap outfit, good stuff) £4.50.
Chris Hillman - Desert Rose, lovely UK Sundown copy, £8.50.
His Latest Flame – In The Neighbourhood, inner, small top seam split (80s girl band) £4.50.
Buddy Holly - Listen To Me, '70s MCA compilation, sleeve VG due to a little creasing and notation on rear £4.00.
Hoodoo Rhythm Devils – All Kidding Aside, US pressing £4.50.
The Houghton Weavers – Up Your Street, VG++ £3.50.
Hunters & Collectors - Fate £5.00.
Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston £4.50.
Whitney Houston - Whitney £4.50.

-i-
Immaculate Fools – Hearts Of Fortune, inner, some predictable light marks from same £4.50.
Immaculate Fools – Dumb Poet £4.50.
Ippu-Du – Radio Fantasy, strange 80s pop / new-wave from Japan (English pressing), couple of very light hairlines £5.50.
IQ - Are You Sitting Comfortably, scarce '80s 'new prog', VG++/VG+ (a little sleeve wear and a little bruising from printed card inner £5.50.

-j-
The Jacksons - 2300 Jackson St, US dc, factory sealed NOS £6.00.
Janet Jackson – Dream Street, promo copy, slight cover crease £4.00.
Jermaine Jackson - Frontiers, US Motown, cover VG+ £4.50.
Joe Jackson - Jumping' Jive £5.00.
Garland Jeffreys - American Boy & Girl, inner, US dc £4.50.
Garland Jeffreys – One Eyed Jack, inner, strong VG++ £4.00.
Jethro Tull - A Classic Case: The Music Of Jethro Tull played by the London Symphony Orchestra, conducted by David Palmer, featuring Ian Anderson £4.50.
Jock Tamson’s Bairns - Jock Tamson’s Bairns, scarce album from Scottish folk act £6.00.
Billy Joel – Glass Houses, inner, small sticker tear £4.00.
Billy Joel - 52nd Street, inner, UK 1st press, sleeve VG++ £5.00.
Elton John - Blue Moves, 2xLP, gf £6.50.
Don Johnson - Heart Beat, gf, inner £4.50.
Holly Johnson – Blast, inner, solo from FGTH frontman and former Big In Japan member £4.50.
The Judds - Greatest Hits £4.50.
Tom Juravich - A World To A Win, scarce 1989 folk album on Flying Fish, NOS, dc, still sealed £6.00.

-k-
Keep It Dark - 1st Down And Ten, inner, US dc £4.50.
Greg Kihn Band – Kihntagious (1984 outing on Berserkley from US new-waver) £4.50.
Greg Kihn - Love And Rock And Roll, NOS US dc, still factory sealed £6.00.
Simon Klein – My World, 10” mini-LP, this is a lovely promo copy with insert and signed letter to Time Out reviewer £4.50.
Mark King - Influences, inner (Level 42 bassist) £5.00.
Gladys Knight And The Pips - Second Anniversary, NOS US dc copy, still sealed, claims to have a poster too (sealed so I can’t check) £6.00.
Kool & The Gang - In The Heart £4.50.
Leo Kottke - Burnt Lips £5.50.

-l-
Label - Nightbirds, UK 1st press on yellow Epic label £6.00.
The Leg - A Musical Tribute To The Forest Of Dean: 8 Songs By The Leg, translucent grey vinyl £6.50.
Level 42 – Staring At The Sun, inner, UK tour 88 insert £4.50.
Jerry Lee Lewis - Rockin' With, compilation on Mercury £4.50.
Lindisfarne - Lindisfarnetastic: Live £4.50.
Little Jackie – The Stoop, inner, quality urban / rap type stuff, new stock, 2 copies available £5.00.
Lone Justice - Lone Justice, inner £4.50.
Lone Justice - Shelter, inner, US dc £4.50.
The Louvin Brothers - Songs That Tell A Story £6.00.
Lynx - Intuition £4.50.

-m-
Mad Action – Mad Action, inner, interesting promo one-sided 10 track indie mini-album £4.50.
Mad Action – Just Like Fresh Air, inner, interesting promo one-sided 10 track indie mini-album £4.00.
Madonna - Who's That Girl, OST featuring a couple of other bands too inc Scritti Politti, NOS, still sealed £5.00.
Magic Carpets – Guided Naffi Missile, 80s indie from Liverpool on Probe Plus £4.50.
Magnum – Invasion Live, 2xLP, special edition with interview disk, metal £6.50.
Melissa Manchester – Singin' inner, US dc (deletion cut is a little rough on this one losing a cm or so of the sleeve and there is a crease to the printed inner £4.50.
Benny Mardones - Thank God For Girls, 1978 Private Stock promo £4.50
Carolyne Mas - Hold On, some sticker damage to rear sleeve £4.50.
Kathy Mattea - Untold Stories, seldom seen Dutch compilation on Mercury £6.00.
Allan Mayes – Stumbling In The Isles, 1986 album, apparently has some connection to Elvis Costello, NOS, still sealed £5.00.
Maria McKee - Maria McKee £4.50.
Don McLean - American Pie, Australian UA original issue, laminated sleeve, inner £4.50.
Meal Ticket - Code Of The Road, nice 1977 1st press £5.00.
Meal Ticket - Three Times A Day, nice 1977 1st press £5.00.
Meat Loaf - Midnight At The Lost And Found, insert, sleeve VG+ (small nick on back bottom) £4.50.
John Cougar Melencamp - Big Daddy £4.50.
Mental As Anything – Creatures Of Leisure, inner, US dc £4.50.
Mental As Anything – If You Leave Me Can I Come Too?, inner, US dc.
Mental As Anything - Mouth To Mouth, NOS, still factory sealed, though couple of light creases to sleeve £5.00.
Mercyland – No Feet On The Cowling, Athens indie band featuring David Barbe prior to his joining Bob Mould's Sugar £4.50.
Mighty Flyers – Undercover, 1988 album on Special Delivery £4.50.
John Mills - Stranger In The City, gf, nice Decca original £6.00.
Lisa Minnelli – Results £4.50.
Missing Persons Color In Your Life, US dc, NOS, still factory sealed £6.00.
The Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn, early issue with blue/white label, gf, with insert sleeve VG+ £6.50.
The Moonlighters – Rush Hour, insert, 1983 album on Demon £4.50.
Patrick Moraz - Patrick Moraz, gf, a little discolouration to card inner £4.50.
The Move - Fire Brigade, early 70s compilation on MFP, nice copy £4.50.
*Alison Moyet - Raindancing £5.00.
Moylans Heavy Roots - Moylans Heavy Roots (Irish Country/blues from 1990, private pressing) £5.00.
Mute Drivers – Twenty Thousand Millionaires £4.50.
Mute Drivers – Everyone, strong VG+ due to couple of hairlines £3.50.
Mutton Gun – Amplexus, 1990 indie on nice transparent red vinyl £5.00.

-n-
Nightwing - Stand Up And Be Counted, seldom seen 1983 album from UK hard rock band, VG++ £4.50.
Nilsson Early Tymes, US import £4.50.
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Uncle Charlie, Australian UA import, gf £5.00.
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Partners, Brothers and Friends, inner £4.50.
Noiseworks – Noiseworks, inner, 1987 album on Epic £4.50.

-o-
Ric Ocasek - This Side Of Paradise, inner (Cars frontman) £4.50.
Mike Oldfield - Incantations, 2xLP, gf £6.50.
One – Upstream, 1989 album on Chrysalis £4.50.
Alexander O’Neil – Alexander O’Neil £4.50.
Opposition – Empire Days, inner (mid 80s album from early 80s new wave act) £4.50.
Roy Orbison - Mystery Girl, gf, US dc, very slight spine split £4.50.
Outlaws – In The Eye Of The Storm £4.00.
Outlaws - Lady In Waiting, blue label UK Arista 1st press with textured gf sleeve, couple of very light marks but still real nice £4.50.
Outlaws - Los Hombres Malo, inner, German Arista £4.50.
Outloud – Outloud (post Chic venture from Nile Rodgers) £4.50.

-p-
Pablo Cruise - Part Of The Game £4.50.
Robert Palmer - Pride £5.00.
The Parachute Men - The Innocents, Leeds (I think) 80s indie £5.00.
Graham Parker And The Rumour - Heat Treatment £5.50.
Graham Parker And The Rumour - The Parkerilla, 2xLP, gf £7.00.
Graham Parker And The Shot Steady Nerves - Graham Parker And The Shot Steady Nerves £4.50.
Dolly Parton, Linda Rondstadt & Emmylou Harris - Trio £4.50.
Dave Peabody – Americana, scarce 1986 album on Waterfront, sleeve VG++ £5.00.
Kevin Peek - Awakening £4.50.
*Pink Floyd - Relics, MFP issue with laminated sleeve, top right corner cut £4.50.
The Pursuit Of Happiness - Love Junk, US dc NOS, still factory sealed £6.00.
Phantom Tollbooth – One Way Conversation, nice promo copy with press inserts £4.50.
Phenomena - Phenomena, 1985 concept album on Bronze Records featuring Glen Hughes, Cozy Powell etc, includes ltd edition booklet £5.00.
Popealopes – An Adders tale, inner, inc Ltd free 7” in pic sleeve, outer sleeve VG+ due to sticker mark (poppy indie-ish stuff) £3.50.
The Pretenders - The Pretenders, German pressing £5.00.
The Pretenders - II, inner, German pressing £5.00.
The Pretenders - Learning To Crawl, inner £5.00.
Charlie Pride - Special (UK issue of '10th Album'), nice original 1971 orange label RCA Victor pressing with laminated sleeve £6.50.

-q-
Quarterflash – Take Another Picture, inner, US dc £4.50.
-r-
The Railway Children - Reunion Wilderness, US dc, cover VG+ (a little edge-wear) £4.50.
Raindogs – Lost Souls, inner £4.50.
Billy Rankin – Growin’ Up Too Fast (80s metal) £4.00.
The Rave Ups - Chance
Raymonde – Babelogue, (Smiths-ish indie) US dc £4.50.
Chris Rea - Tennis, inner £6.00.
Chris Rea - Auberge, inner £4.50.
Red 7 – When The Sun Goes Down £4.50.
Helen Reddy - Ear Candy, inner, promo stickered copy £4.50.
Renaissance - A Song For All Seasons, inner, large poster, VG++ (couple of light marks from inner) £5.00.
Retro Spankees – I Know What You Are But What Am I? £5.50.
Kimmie Rhodes - Angels Get The Blues, lovely copy, quite rare £8.50.
Roachford - Roachford, inner £4.50.
Marty Robbins - Tonight Carmen, UK CBS mono original VG+ £4.00.
B. A. Robertson – Initial Success, inner £4.50.
Smokey Robinson - Love Breeze, inner, Motown £5.00.
Linda Ronstadt Featuring Aaron Neville - Cry Like A Rainstorm, Howl Like The Wind, inner £4.50.
The Rubinoos - Back To The Drawing Board! nice UK 1st press on Beserkley £5.00.

-s-
Sad Cafe – Ole, inner £4.50.
Sad Cafe - Live, 2xLP, gf £6.50.
William Salter - It's So Beautiful To be (70s soul) £5.00.
Leo Sayer - Another Year, inner, UK 1st press £4.00.
Scrawl - Smallmouth, NOS, still sealed £6.00.
The Screaming Believers – Communist Mutants From Space £4.50.
The Screaming Blue Messiahs - Good And Gone, 6 track 45rpm mini-LP, couple of light hairlines from inner £4.00.
Seal And Croft – Taking It Easy, gf, inner, lovely US original on the palm tree WB label £4.50.
Pete Seeger – Pete Seeger, US comp of early stuff on Archive Of Folk Music £4.50.
The Shadows - Greatest Hits, silver black Columbia second issue, some laminate damage to top flipback of laminated flipback sleeve, but still a nice copy £4.50,
Shakatak - Invitations £4.00.
Shakatak – Live £4.00.
Carly Simon - Anticipation, insert, UK original VG++ £5.50.
Carly Simon - Torch, inner £4.50.
Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water, orange label UK original with front-laminated sleeve, a respectable VG+ due to a few hairlines £4.50.
Simple Minds - Street Fighting Years £5.00.
Sister Sledge - When The Boys Meet The Girls, inner £4.50.
Ricky Skaggs - Live In London, insert £4.50.
Sky - Sky 2, 2xLP, gf, insert £6.50.
Smash Palace – Smash Palace, insert £4.50.
Southside Johnny And The Ashbury Jukes - Hearts Of Stone £4.50.
Spin – In Motion (kind of grunge meets baggy, has a few uses of that Mondays / Primal Scream James Brown drum beat) £4.00.
Space - Magic Fly, UK Pye original, cover VG+ due to some light creasing £4.50.
Spear Of Destiny - World Service, gf £4.50.
Startled Insects – Curse Of The Pheromones, off-beat 80s indie with complex windowed die-cut sleeve and inner, rare, but record VG+ only £4.00.
Station Rose – Au Ciel, 2xLP, interesting electronica / dance type stuff from Frankfurt & Vienna on the quaintly titled Crippled Dick records £6.50.
*Cat Stevens - Tea For The Tillerman, UK pink rim Island with 3 matrixes, nice VG++ so just falls below collectables £7.50.
John Stewart - Punch The Big Guy, US dc £4.50.
Donna Summer - The Wanderer, inner £5.00.
Super Numeri - Great Aviaries, gf, Ninja Tunes label, has mark on one side there from new, doesn't sound much, otherwise mint £4.50.
Survivor - When Seconds Count, inner £4.50.
Sweethearts Of The Rodeo - Sweethearts Of The Rodeo, US import, dc £4.50.

-t-
Tavares - In The City, couple of light marks but still nice £4.50.
The Temptations - Together Again £4.50.
Bram Tchaikovsky – The Russians Are Coming. Nice 1980 UK Radar original with gatefold sleeve £5.50.
10cc - The Original Soundtrack, gf, inner £5.00.
10cc - Look Hear? original issue with poster, sleeve VG++ £6.50.
The Textones – Cedar Creek £4.50.
Thrashing Doves – Bedrock Vice, inner £4.50.
The Three Degrees - Take Good Care Of Yourself, 1974 album on Philadelphia Records, slight ding to cover opening £4.50.
Tiger – We Are Puppets, inner (1996 fuzzy indie pop stuff) £4.50.
The Time - Pandemonium (Prince spin-off), US dc, sealed NOS £6.00.
The Titanics – The Titanics, Boston based rock from 1990 £4.50.
The Tourists - Reality Effect (pre-Eurythmycs Dave Stewart & Annie Lennox), 1cm tear to front sleeve £4.50.
T’Pau - Bridge Of Spies £4.50.
Randy Travis – Old 8x10, inner £4.50.
Randy Travis – No Holdin’ Back, inner £4.50.
Randy Travis - Heroes & Friends, inner £4.50.
Triumph - Progression Of Power £4.50.
The Tubes - The Completion Backwards Principle (slight top-seam split), inner £4.50
Tunnel Frenzies – Knee Deep And Wasted, 6 track mini-LP (early Probe Plus release) £4.50.
The Twenty Fifth Of May - Lenin & McCarthy, inner, 80s Liverpool scene £5.00.

-u-
Ultra Vivid Scene - Joy 1967-1990, inner, cover VG (edge wear, looks like something rubbed on the top edge), vinyl EX, 4AD label £4.50.
Utopia - Oblivion, US dc, cover VG++ £4.50.

-v-
Valdy – And The Hometown Band, mid-70s Canadian folk-rock, US dc £4.50.
Luther Vandross - Any Love, inner £5.00.
Gino Vanelli - Brother To Brother, Canadian 'Audiophile Series' half-speed master, gf, couple of light hairlines, but nothing significant £7.00.
Victims Family - White Bread Blues, '80s Canadian hard-core stuff similar to Minutemen, Firehose etc, really nice copy aside from side 2 label miss-press that overlaps the run-off a little, so you have to catch this one when playing, though all the music is fine! Rare item. £4.50.
Village People – Cruising £4.50.

-w-
Jerry Jeff Walker - Reunion, inner, US dc £4.50.
Jerry Jeff Walker - Contrary To Ordinary, gf, US dc, light scuff on one track, but shouldn't sound £4.50.
Joe Walsh - Got Any Gum, inner, US dc £4.50.
Joe Walsh - ...But Seriously Folks, gf, US dc £5.00.
Jennifer Warnes - Jennifer Warnes, cover VG+ (sticker damage) £4.00.
Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker £4.50.
Dionne Warwick - So Amazing £4.50.
Wednesday Week – What We Had £4.50.
Weightless Animals – Weightless Animals. Utterly bizarre picture disk LP, has some connection to the Scottish Arts Council, very avant / odd, crackles a bit, but is probably meant to £4.00.
Wendy & Lisa - Wendy & Lisa (Prince related), immaculate UK original, rare in this condition due to card inner £6.50.
White Glove Test – Leap (late 80s US indie) £4.50.
Don Williams – Portrait £4.00.
Denise Williams – As Good As It Gets £4.50.
Hank Williams - 40 Greatest Hits, 2xLP, gf, Polydor £6.50.
Hank Williams Jr. - Wild Streak, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £6.00.
Hank Williams Jr. - Born To Boogie, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £6.00.
Hank Williams Jr - Greatest Hits £4.50.
Steve Winwood - Steve Winwood, inner, UK original with textured sleeve, some light spine-wear £5.00.
Stevie Wonder - In Square Circle, gf, small sticker mark of the type that just lifts the sheen £4.50.

-x-y-z-
Yargo - Communicate, inner, few very light hairlines from same £4.50.
Yargo - Live, a few hairlines from card inner £4.50.
Sydney Youngblood - Feeling Free, couple of light marks from hard card inner £4.50.
Zerra 1 – Zerra 1, (1984 Mercury label indie / rock hopefuls) promo stamped copy £4.50.

-various artists-
Cypress Records: Critics Choice Volumes I & II (features Jennifer Warnes, David Pomneranz, John Stewart, Tower Of Power, Kenny Rankin, David Knopfler, Shirley Eikhard, Southside Johnny. Gary Wright, Peter Noone etc) two separate albums sold as a pair, US dc, NOS, still factory sealed though Vol I has a ding to the cover £8:50.
Stiff Records: Live Stiffs, Ian Dury, Elvis Costello, Nick Lowe etc on the MFP label £4.50.
Sounds/Charisma: 1980 Sounds music paper comp featuring Gregory Isaacs, The Residents, Scars, Prince Far I, Genesis, Vivian Stanshall etc £5.00.
True Voices: Demon label compilation featuring Gene Clark, Jackie Lomax, John Stewart, Lucinda Williams etc £4.50.

7”, 10” & 12” Singles

Adult Net - Where Were You, 2 track white vinyl 10” 45 with poster £2.50.
A House – Take It Easy On Me, 4 track 12”, includes Ltd Ed colour print £2.50.
Apollo 440 – Astral America, 4 track 12”, £2.00.
Bang Bang Machine – Breathless, 3 track 12” on Ultimate £2.00.
BBE - BBE vs. Nalin & Kane, red vinyl 12", not on label £2.50.
BK – EP Phone Home, 5 track 10” mini-LP (33rpm), inner £2.50.
Come – Fast Piss Blues, 3 track 10” £2.00.
Compulsion Vs. Scanner - Juvenile Scene Detective, rare promo 12" £3.50.
Cyclic Amp - Concrete Island, 3 track 12" on Probe Plus, classic 80s Liverpool stuff £3.00.
DJ Lowenbandiger / DJ Supernova - Bophal/ And Then I Found Myself, two track clear vinyl trance 12” on Silverfish £2.50.
D-Series - Get Up And Dance (Feel It) blue vinyl 10" £2.00.
East Men - Dig/Dub, two track 12” on Scotland’s Soma label £2.00.
Eddy - Someday 5 track 12" on Positiva £2.00.
Gloria Estefan - Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me, 4 track 12" single £2.00.
Ex Post Facto – Dancing Child, 3 track 12” on Probe Plus in plain die cut sleeve £2.50.
Ez-Rollers - Lickable Beats, 2 track 12" £2.00.
Felix Da Housecat – Nu World, 12” on Guerilla £2.50.
Fish Monkey Man - Seven Monkeys In A Tree EP, promo insert £2.00.
Fugees Ft: Kulcha Don - Bellvue, 2 track 12", looks like a private pressing, cat no RUFF01, but no label mentioned, possibly quite rare, VG++ £3.00.
Gloria Gaynor - Last Night, 3 track 12" £2.00.
Gone To Earth – Dogs Went Out the Window (4 track electric grunge folk 12” on Liverpool’s Probe Plus with promo insert) £3.00.
Hi-Tension - British Hustle, 2 track 12" £2.00.
The Honeymoon - Passive Aggressive EP, 4 track 10” £2.00.
Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor coloured vinyl (gold & white) 2x7” in box with space for CD £5.00.
Integer - Kabble/Patter, white vinyl 10” on Dystrophic £2.00.
Komputer - Valentina, 2 track 12" £1.50.
Komputer - Terminus, 3 track 12" £2.00.
Late Road Lunatics – Never Until Now, 3 track 12” £2.00.
Leilani - Madness Thing, scarce clear vinyl promo-only 2x12” on ZTT £3.50.
Lhooq – I Don't Want To Know (Bogus), 4 track promo-only 12” £2.50.
Life With Patrick - Persuasion 4 track indie 12" from 1991, probably rather rare to collectors of such things £3.00.
Lo Fidelity Allstars – Vision Incision, 3 track 12” big-beat classic on Skint, light hairline on one side but nothing that you'd ever hear £2.00.
London Electricity - Sister Stalking/Brother Ignoramus, Hospital label 12” £2.50.
Marilyn Manson - Rock Is Dead, 2 track 10" picture disk £4.00.
Mega City Four - Iron Sky, 3 track 10" in poster sleeve £2.00.
Messiah - There Is No Law, 2 track 12" featuring Joey Beltram mix £2.50.
Milk Incorporated - Good Enough ( La Vache) 2 track 12" promo on Malarky £2.00.
Mind Over Rhythm - Kubital Footstorm / The Origin, 3 track IDM 12” £2.50.
Mind Over Rhythm - Mongoose, 4 track IDM 12” £2.50.
Ned’s Atomic Dustbin - Intact, 3 track 10” £2.50.
OJ Project - Located/Locked 2 track 10” £2.00.
Alex Party - Alex Party 2, 4 track 12” in giant fold-out UMM poster £2.50.
Pizzicato Five - Happy Ending/It’s A Beautiful Day, ambient electronica mixes from Oval and John Oswald, die-cut sleeve £3.00.
Pob - The Awakening, 2 track trance 12" on Seismic (Platipus related) £2.00.
Porn Kings – Up To No Good, promo copy with blurb £2.00.
Power Of Dreams - There I Go Again 4 track 10” in gatefold sleeve £2.50.
Propaganda – P:Machinery T:Tempo remix, scratch on side two so £1.00.
The Pussycat Dolls - Stickwithu, 3 track 12" £1.50.
Q-Whirl - Drosophila, 2 tracks of German techno £2.00.
Regular Fries – King Kong, 3 track 12” £2.00.
Rhythmatic - Frequency / Demons, 2 track 10" £2.00.
Senser – The Key, 12” single featuring Michael dog mix £2.00.
The Shamen - Show Of Strength EP, clear vinyl 12" VG++ £2.50.
Shape Navigator – Summer's Promise, classic dance stuff on Guerilla £2.00.
Slab - Rampant Prankster / Shag Monkey Mafia Mix, 2 track 12" white label on Hydrogen Dukebox £2.00.
Space hopper - Milkmetal EP, 4 track 10” £2.00.
Sonique - I Put A Spell On You, 4 track 12" £2.00.
Stateless – The Bloods Team EP, 4 track 10”, inner £2.00.
The Third Man – Ruby Ruby, 3 track 12” £2.00.
Ultra-Living - Freeze Die & Revive 4 track promo 12" £2.00.
Ultra-Living - Sweetest Pleasure, 4 track 12" £2.00.
Ultra-Living - Freeze Die And Revive, 4 track promo 12" £2.00.
Underground Cartel – Dropzone EP, 8 track 33rpm mini album (rap) £3.50.
Universal Crew – What's Inside Your Afro, trancy trippy stuff on Green Tea £2.00.
Various Vegetables - Favourite Energy, 3 track 10” EP on red vinyl £2.00.
The Village People - YMCA Millennium Mix, 3 track 12” £2.00.
The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men, 2001 issue £2.00.
W.O.B. - Witches Heel / White, two track red vinyl 10” on Blood label £2.00.

Jazz / Blues / World / Other

Pepper Adams & Barry Altschul - Be-Bop? Musica label, £4.50.
Red Allen & Kid Ory - Red Allen Meets Kid Ory, French Verve £4.50.
W. Ambros – Es Lebe Der Zentralfriedhof, inner, 70s Austrian vocal / chanson stuff on German Bellaphon label £4.00.
Louis Armstrong With King Oliver’s Creole Jazz Band - 1923, nice Riverside mono original in VG++ condition, mono £6.00.
Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra - Swing That Music (1936-44), Coral mono £4.50.
Louis Armstrong - New Orleans Function, Black Lion £4.50.
Chet Atkins - Mr Atkins, Guitar Picker, RCA Camden £4.50.
Chris Barber - The Best Of... early 60s deep-groove Decca Ace Of Clubs mono, little discolouration to matt white rear sleeve £5.00.
Chris Barber - International Volume One: Barber In Berlin, rare original 1959 gold/green Columbia 33SX mono in nice condition aside from yellowing to rear of heavy laminated flip-back sleeve £7.50.
Chris Barber – At The London Palladium, lovely 1961 MFP mono original with laminated flip back sleeve £4.50.
Chris Barber’s Jazz & Blues Band - Sideways, 1977 album on Black Lion £4.50.
Charlie Barnet - At Basin St East, Hep Records mono, sleeve VG+ £4.00.
George Benson – While The City Sleeps, inner £5.00.
George Benson & Earl Klugh - Collaboration, inner £4.50.
Bunny Berigan - The Indispensable, RCA 'Jazz Tribune' 2xLP, gf (mono) £6.50.
Claude Bolling & Maurice Andre - Toot Suite, legendary classical trumpeter joins jazz pianist on 1981 CBS Masterworks album £4.50.
Joe Bushkin – Celebrates 100 Years Of Recorded Sound, gf, interesting album on UA from 1977, has small sticker tear front cover £4.00.
The Chieftains - 2, Australian Interfusion issue of 1969 folk album £5.00.
Clannad - Magical Ring £4.50.
Nat King Cole - From The Very Beginning, MCA retrospective £4.50.
Robert Cray - Who’s Been Talking, inner, Charly £4.50.
Robert Cray - Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark £4.50.
The Crusaders - Images £4.50.
The Crusaders - Rhapsody And Blues (Joe Sample etc), gf, small sticker tear but barely noticeable as on white part of cover £4.50.
The Crusaders - Those Southern Knights, gf, sticker mark to front sleeve £4.50.
Kenny Davern Art Hodes Don DeMichael - The Hot Three, Jazzology, insert £4.50.
Kenny Davern And Humphrey Lyttlejohn This Old Gang Of Ours, 1986 album on Calligraph £5.00.
Manitas De Plata - Flamenco Magic, nice early Australian CBS pressing £5.50.
Vic Dickenson Septet - Vic Dickenson Septet, 2xLP, gf Vanguard mono £6.50.
The Fabulous Dorseys – Play Dixieland Jazz, UK Coral mono £4.50.
Tommy Dorsey – Dance Party, US MCA £4.50.
George Duke - Thief In The Night, inner, has small area of sticker damage top right front cover £4.50.
The Dutch Swing Band & Band Of Royal Netherlands Navy - When The Swing Comes Marching In, Australian Philips £4.50.
Harry Edison & Eddie 'Lockjaw' Davis - Swing Masters, vintage UK Riverside, name on rear sleeve £5.00.
Duke Ellington - Et Son Orchestre de 1927-1931, late 50s/early 60s vintage French silver/black label RCA, some wear to laminated flip-back sleeve £4.50.
Duke Ellington - The Very Best Of… 1970s orange label RCA mono with laminated sleeve £4.50.
Duke Ellington - The Second Big Band Sound Of.., Verve £4.50.
Eddie Fisher – Greatest Hits, RCA £4.00.
Ella Fitzgerald - The Cole Porter Songbook, 2xLP, gf, Verve £6.50.
Fortaleza - Soy De Sangre Kolla Quechua Y Aymara: Bolivian Folk Music Of The Andes, Flying Fish £4.50.
Erroll Garner - A New Kind Of Love OST, original US deep-groove Mercury stereo, VG condition (some marks etc) but still worth having $4.50.
Erroll Garner – Play, Piano, Play – Spotlight label compilation of vintage Dial Label material, mono £4.50.
Benny Goodman Trio & Quartet - In Concert 1937-38, CBS mono 2xLP, gf £6.50.
Benny Goodman - The Best Of… RCA £4.50
Benny Goodman - The Benny Goodman Story Volume 2, 1950s Brunswick mono original, some wear to fragile sleeve but vinyl in great shape, a nice item, features Gene Krupa on drums too! £6.00.
Stephane Grappelli - And Friends, 1970 black label Philips, VG+ £4.50.
Stephane Grappelli - 1972 Live At Queen Elizabeth Hall, Pye £5.00.
Stephane Grappelli - I Got Rhythm, 2xLP, gf, Black Lion label, sleeve VG+ £6.50.
Travis Haddix - Winners Never Quit, US dc, NOS, still sealed (blues) £7.00.
Harry Hall And The BBC Dance Orchestra – It's Five Fifteen And Time For..., World Record Club mono £4.00.
Marvin Hamilson - The Entertainer (Scott Joplin rags etc from film of same name) £4.50.
Lionel Hampton – Here's Gates, very old looking New World mono, probably late-50s, early 60s, grades at VG+ £4.50.
Lionel Hampton - Blackout, promo-copy on Kingdom Jazz £4.50.
Hannibal – Visions Of A New World £4.50.
Woody Herman – Golden Favourites, Ace Of Hearts mono has a few marks £2.50.
Earl Hines And His Band - Swing Masters, nice 1970s UK Riverside pressing £5.50.
Earl 'Fatha' Hines - Live At Buffalo, Improv £4.50.
Earl Hines - Tour De Force, Black Lion £5.00.
Al Hirt - Swingin’ Dixie, ’70s reissue of classic Audio Fidelity early stereo title from 1961, US copy with deletion corner cut and slight sticker mark on rear sleeve £5.00.
Art Hodes - South Side Memories (solo piano), Sackville £5.00.
*Billie Holiday - The Legend Of... MCA, slight sticker mark of the type that just lifts the sheen, not the colour £4.50.
Bobby Hutcherson - Dialogue, Blue Note, recent '304 Park Av' issue £8.00.
Leslie Hutchinson - Hutch: At The Piano, 2xLP, gf, World Record Club £5.50.
The Ink Spots – Memories Of You, 80s comp on MCA, has light mark that should not sound £3.00.
Calvin Jackson – Jazz Variations On Movie Themes, 1961 Reprise mono original in VG+ condition £3.50.
Bob James - Rameau, CBS Masterworks £5.00.
Al Jarreau - Breakin’ Away, inner £4.60.
Al Jarreau - L Is For Lover, inner £4.50.
Mory Kante - Akwaba Beach £4.50.
Stan Kenton – West Side Story, nice tidy 1960s UK Capital mono original with laminated flip-back sleeve £6.50
Bobby King & Terry Evans - Live And Let Live!, Special Delivery £5.00.
King Oliver And His Creole Jazz Band - King Oliver And His Creole Jazz Band, ‘70s VJM Timespan, obviously mono, some age discolouration to rear sleeve £4.50.
Earl Klugh - Midnight In San Juan £4.50.
Earl Klugh - Soda Fountain Shuffle £4.50.
Earl Klugh - Whispers And Promises, US dc £4.50.
Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Induku Zethu, early album (1984) on Sanachie Records, Canada £6.50.
Cleo Laine & James Galloway - Sometimes When We Touch, Australian RCA £4.50.
Turner Layton & Clarence Johnstone - Layton & Johnstone, World Record Club mono £4.50.
Michel Legrand – The Special Magic Of… MGM £4.50.
Eddie LeJeune - Cajun Soul, inner £5.00.
Humphrey Lyttleton & Lillian Boutte - ‘Lillian’ £5.00.
Ralph MacDonald - Surprise, 1985 fusion featuring all-star line-up of Marcus Miller, Eric Gale, Steve Gadd etc, US dc, NOS, still factory sealed £6.50 (2).
Herbie Mann & Sam Most Quintet - The Man With The Most, Bethlehem, slight sleeve crease £6.00.
Herbie Mann - Spirits, US Atlantic, dc £6.50.
Wynton Marsalis - The Majesty Of The Blues, inner £6.00.
Johnny Mathis - Johnny Mathis, deep-groove US Columbia ‘6-eye’ mono first pressing, rather tatty, say VG/VG, but playable and rare £4.50.
George Melly - The World Of... Decca £4.50.
Yehudi Menuhin & Stephene Grappelli - Jealousy, gf $4.50.
Morrissey Mullen - Badness, Beggars Banquet £4.50.
Ivan Neville (Neville Brothers offspring) – If My Ancestors Could See Me Now, inner £4.50.
Red Nichols & His Five Penies, vintage Saga stereo £4.50.
Osborne & Giles – Stranger In The Night £4.50.
Pastourelle: Inspired By Songs Of The Auvergne, features Rod Argent, Barbara Courtney-King, Julian Lloyd Webber and the Gabrielli String Quartet, so a hard one to categorise/file, gf, RCA Red Seal £4.50.
Les Paul - Now! Amazing Decca Phase 4 album though not in the best condition sadly, say a VG to VG+ but sounds decent with some noise, would be in collectables at £20+ if mint £4.50.
Les Paul & Mary Ford – Songs And Story Of, German Capitol 2xLP, some wear to the gatefold sleeve but vinyl strong EX £7.00.
Itzhak Perlman, Andre Previn, Shelly Manne, Jim Hall, Red Mitchell - A Different Kind Of Blues, HMV ASD digital from 1980 £4.50.
Paco Pena - The Art Of Flamenco Guitar, Australian World Record Club £4.50.
Manitas de Plata - The Art Of The Guitar (flamenco), US Everest £5.00.
Jean-Pierre Rampal & Claude Bolling - Suite For Flute & Jazz Piano, classical/jazz crossover on Australian CBS Masterworks £4.50.
Joshua Rifkin - Piano Rags By Scott Joplin Vol I, Nonesuch £4.50.
Joshua Rifkin - Piano Rags By Scott Joplin Vol II, Nonesuch £4.50.
Howard Riley & Keith Tippett - In Focus, small sticker mark, £6.50.
Sam Rizzetta - Seven Valleys: Hammered Dulcimer Solos, Flying Fish Label £4.50.
David Roach - The Talking City, US Passport label (quite poppy 80s fusion, might appeal to those who like Level 42, Shakatak etc) £4.50.
Red Rodney & Ira Sullivan – Spirit Within, Elektra £4.50.
Sabia - 10th Anniversary Concert, live direct to two track recording on Flying Fish £5.00.
David Sanborn - Voyager £4.50.
David Sanborn - Close Up, inner, small sticker mark £4.50.
David Sanborn - As We Speak £4.50.
David Sanborn - Backstreet £4.50.
Santana - Amigos, gf, inner, nice early A2/B2 £7.50.
Savoy Orpheans / Savoy Havana – The Savoy Bands, 1960s World Record Club mono 2xLP (one LP per band), gf sleeve, small seam-split to top sleeve £6.50.
Frank Sinatra - Forty Songs From The Life Of A Man, 2xLP, gf (compilation on Reprise), EX/VG++ £5.00.
Willie ‘The Lion’ Smith - The Music On My Mind, jazz piano on MPS/BASF £5.00.
Frank Socolow's Sextet - Sounds By Socolow, Spanish Bethelehem issue £5.00.
Soul Flutes - Trust In Me, Australian World Record Club issue, features Herbie Hancock, Rudy Van Gelder recording £5.00.
Muggsy Spanner And His Ragtimers - Muggsy Spanner And His Ragtimers, Decca London mono £4.50.
Art Tatum - Alone, 1960s World record Club mono with laminated gatefold sleeve £4.50.
YL & Martitti Talvela - Spirit Of Finnish Folk Song, lovely obscure folk album from 1974 on Finnlevy Records with textured envelop-style gatefold sleeve, a really nice item £6.00.
Jack Teagarden - The Jack Teagarden Party, 1960s World record Club mono with laminated gatefold sleeve £4.50.
Eddie Thompson Trio - Memories Of You, Hep label, cover VG+ £4.50.
Big Joe Turner - Rock This Joint, Dutch Cleo label £4.50.
The Charles Tyler Ensemble – Folk And Mystery Stories, cover VG++ £4.50.
Sarah Vaughn - Golden Hits, Mercury £4.50.
Sarah Vaughn & Billy Eckstine/Dinah Washington & Brook Benton - Passing Strangers & The Two Of Us, two complete albums as a double album on Philips £6.50.
Fats Waller - Ain't Misbehavin', RCA International £4.50.
Fats Waller - Handful Of Keys, RCA International £4.50.
Fats Waller - Piano Solos, mono, 2xLP RCA Jazz Tribune series £6.50.
Dinah Washington - Greatest Hits, original UK black label Mercury mono with flip-back sleeve, grades VG+/VG+ with a few marks so expect a bit of surface noise, priced accordingly £4.00.
Grover Washington - Winelight, inner, ‘butterfly’ Elektra original, cover has slight ding to spine £4.50.
Grover Washington - Come Morning £4.50.
Alex Welsh – If I Had A Talking Picture Of You, Black Lion £4.00.
The Alex Welsh Band – Showcase 2, Black Lion £4.00.
Kirk Whalum – Floppy Disk, US dc, NOS still sealed £5.00.
Jimmy Whitherspoon & Ben Webster - That’s Jazz, German WB ‘That’s Jazz’ series, some mild tarnishing to silver gatefold sleeve £4.50.
Bob Wilber & Kenny Davern - Soprano Summit, Concord £4.50.
Claude Williams – Kansas City Giants, NOS £6.50.
John Williams The Height Below / Changes, 2xLP, gf, Fly/Cube label comp of two early 70s LPs £6.50.
John Williams - Travelling, Cube £4.50.
Gheorghi - Zamfir - The Wizardry Of... world/pan-pipes stuff on Ariola, Australian pressing £4.50.

-various artists-
British Jazz Awards 1987, Big Bear live compilation featuring Humphrey Lyttleton, Roy Williams, Dick Morrissey, Martin Taylor etc, NOS £6.50.
Country Blues Classics Volume 2, rare and collectable archival series stuff on 'Blues Classics' label featuring Bayless Rose, Frank Stokes, Bukka White and many others, not in great condition, say VG+/VG+, but it's old crackly stuff anyway, and this saves paying out for a minter! £4.00.
The Jazz Arrangers Vol I; Fletcher Henderson, Duke Ellington, Eddie Sauter, Columbia Jazz Masterpieces dig £4.50.
JazzJazzJazz – vintage deep-groove mono Riviera R0049 featuring Brubeck, Tjader, Webster and others, though neglects to explain who's on which track despite finding the time to blag about Altec & Telefunken mics etc – a very interesting vintage american item in VG+/VG+ condition (cover split and sone wear to vinyl) £5.00.
Jazz Swings Broadway, features Chico Hamilton, Bud Shank - Bob Cooper, Stu Williamson, Russ Freeman etc, original early 60s Vogue deep-groove mono in rather tatty but still perfectly usable VG/VG+ condition, expect the odd tick and pop and the cover is rather tired too, but quality vintage stuff nonetheless £4.00.

Space Age Bachelor Pad, Moog & Mentalism

Audio Fidelity - Percussive Latino Cha Cha Cha, 1960 mentalism of the highest order beautifully presented in a hefty gloss gatefold sleeve, mono, a remarkable thing! £12.00.
Les Brown And His Band Of Renown – The Explosive Sound Of… nice 1963 mono US Columbia ‘2 eye’ white label promo, big band stuff VG+ £5.00.
Carmen Cavallaro - Swingin' Easy: The Poet At The Piano, early lounge music on Brunswick, nice deep-groove stereo pressing, a lovely copy £5.00.
The 50 Guitars Of Tommy Garrett - 50 Guitars Visit Hawaii, lovely 1962 Liberty mono original with laminated flip-back sleeve, classic 60s kitsch / loungecore £4.50.
Richard Hittleman - Yoga Meditation, 1964 spoken word album, US private pressing in hefty paper on board sleeve, in real time-warp condition (looks new!), would be a great source for voice samples for ambient house etc £7.50.
Manuel - Super Natural, EMI Studio 2 Digital, 'Factory Sample' sticker £4.50.
Norrie Paramor & His Orchestra - Staged For Stereo-Strings, 1961 green-silver Columbia 1st press, classic early stereo kitsch £7.50.
Herby Remington – Steel Guitar Holiday, fabulous cheese-fest on UA Vintage Classics £4.50.
George Shearing - Plays The Great New Songs, 1965 kitsch goodness on Capital, nice UK original aside from dink to bottom cover flip-back £4.50.
Lloyd Thaxton - Land Of 1000 Dances Featuring Round Robin, oddball 1960s kitsch name-checked by the B52's, nice EX condition US Challenge original £6.00.

Film Soundtracks / Musicals / Comedy etc.

The Hitch-hiker’s Guide To The Galaxy - The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe, inner, sleeve VG++ £4.50.
Monty Python - The Album Of The Soundtrack Of The Trailer Of The Film Of Monty Python And The Holy Grail £4.50.
West Side Story, 2xLP, gf, stapled booklet / libretto, 1985 version with Kiri Te Kanawa, Jose Carreras and conducted by Leonard Bernstein on DGG £6.50.
Old 15-10-17, 09:58 AM
Administrator

Lots of nice stuff added this week.
Old 15-10-17, 10:03 AM
Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

Pink Floyd - Relics, MFP issue with laminated sleeve, top right corner cut £4.50.
Old 15-10-17, 10:04 AM
Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

Cat Stevens - Tea For The Tillerman, UK pink rim Island with 3 matrixes, nice VG++ so just falls below collectables £7.50.
Old 15-10-17, 10:07 AM
pfm Member

Cabaret Voltaire - Live At The Lyceum
Old 15-10-17, 11:00 AM
oh, Jeremy Corbyn!

Hi Tony

The Art Of Noise - In Visible Silence for my pile please.

Cheers - John
Old 15-10-17, 12:24 PM
Administrator

Many thanks.

PS Anyone initially wondering who the hell the 'Bound Boys' were it was the Bhundu Boys after meeting an Apple spell-check. Now corrected.
Old 15-10-17, 12:25 PM
Linn Lad

I keep looking at this one. My copy, bought on release and with similar matrix numbers, sounds like a fire in a chip shop, so could you put this in my pile please, Tony?

Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Nice early UK DJM original with tri-fold sleeve and Pye-pressed vinyl which glows red when held to a bright light (as most Pye pressings do). Matrixes are A4/B4/C3/D2. It grades at EX/EX with just a hint of spine-wear and just the odd sign of having sat in paper inners for a very long time. I’ve given it a scrub and popped it into some fresh poly inners £15.00.

Oh, and:-

Joni Mitchell - Chalk Mark In A Rain Storm. Lovely US copy with gatefold sleeve, immaculate NM/NM condition aside from small deletion/import cut to sleeve top £10.00.

Ta

Mick
Old 15-10-17, 01:32 PM
Administrator

Many thanks.
Old Yesterday, 02:52 AM

Hi Tony,

Would you add the following to my pile please?

Alison Moyet - Raindancing £5.00

Billie Holiday - The Legend Of... MCA, slight sticker mark of the type that just lifts the sheen, not the colour £4.50.

-------------------------

I think that makes 6 in total.
Could you run them all through the record cleaner and send them please?

Please confirm the total price - I make it £43.20 including cleaning.

Many thanks,

Conrad.

Alison Moyet - Raindancing £5.00

Billie Holiday - The Legend Of... MCA, slight sticker mark of the type that just lifts the sheen, not the colour £4.50.

Lloyd Cole And The Commotions - Rattlesnakes. UK Polydor 1st press with //1 matrixes and inner. Not a rare album as such, but remarkably hard to find in good condition these days as the combination of thin 80s vinyl and printed inner have done for almost all of them by now, which is a shame as it is a great album/great cut. This one is a very tidy EX/EX aside from a little light staining to the inner. £10.00.

Robert Johnson - King Of The Delta Blues Singers, 1970s US Columbia copy, the most classic of classic vintage (mono obviously) blues recordings, VG+ (some light creases)/EX £8.00.

Joe Jackson - Body And Soul £4.50.

Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon, 1970s copy with A8/B7 matrix, no stickers or posters and grades at a very VG+/VG+ and sounds superb aside from a little light surface noise in the quiet bits £7.00.
Old Yesterday, 04:02 AM
Administrator

Many thanks, PM sent.