pink fish media

Go Back   pink fish media > commerce > classifieds

Notices

Old 19-05-17, 12:02 PM
pfm Member

Some old kit for a starter system for collection only.

The "Budget Set Up For Newbie" inspired me to dig in the attic for this lot.

I'm offering it at the price I think is reasonable but an happy to adjust down or up Due the age and lack of boxes it is for collection only from Newcastle upon Tyne and i am not going to split.

The Golding GR2 is essentially a Rega RP2 with an RB250 arm although not branded as such. There are a couple of issues with this: the arm support took a knock a few years ago and does not lock and the polystyrene lid is a mess. It an issue with the material itself rather than a lack of care. This one is boxed

The 1012GX cartage had a new stylus around 10 years ago and has been little used since. These cartridges go for well over 150 on eBay but as its been with the GR2 all its life i don't want to separate them.

The Cyrus 2 was sold to me as serviced around 5 years ago. the regular failure of a phono selector to keep attached to its spindle suggests that this might not be the case but it sounds fine.

The KT660L was a well reviewed tuner in its day as was the Marantz 600OSE a well reviewed CD player. The remote on the latter has failed and has been thrown away but I'm assuming that a generic replacement is easy to source.

This is all working but given its age i can't say for how long. It will need cables for the CD and tuner. I'd like 150 for the lot.

If you are looking for speaker cable i can throw in 10m of 6mm generic stuff for 10

Old 19-05-17, 01:30 PM
pfm Member

Bargain!
Old 19-05-17, 04:58 PM
pfm Member

I'd like to take that please - pm on way
Old 20-05-17, 12:59 AM
pfm Member

This is now on hold.