pink fish media

Go Back   pink fish media > discussion > off topic

Notices

Old 19-06-17, 05:17 PM
batshit gorilla ॐ

That must be the most pfm post ever.

(robust political opinion combined with computer related humour)
Old 19-06-17, 05:27 PM
gloominati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still View Post
gassor and I have exchanged tam 'o' shatner style communications a number of times, and I believe he has not even a hint of Nick Griffin eyes about him
What, not even one?
Old 19-06-17, 05:36 PM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxflinn View Post
Marvin, IMO what is clear - and cannot be called a conspiracy theory - is that Zionist and Gulf State (mostly Saudi) money has been used to buy politicians in the US for decades using its system of legal bribery, to fund dozens and dozens of warmongering right-wing Neocon/Saudi think-tanks, and to buy media organisations; all of which have been pumping out the same 'clash of civilisations' rhetoric (bar the Saudi think-tanks of course), and pushing for the regime wars that the Israelis and Saudis want in the Middle East.

The same money is now rife in British politics though to a far lesser degree. Similar think-tanks are springing up in the UK, the media is largely owned by Israeli-friendly billionaires like Murdoch who's a confirmed Zionist. Cameron, Blair etc, all set-confessed Zionists. Neocons, devoted to Israel and to the Neocon-led US foreign policy that has caused so much carnage. Neocons like Murray spreading his poison on the BBC every week...And of course most of the above worship the sacred Saudis, of which nothing negative is ever said...

We have seen the result of Western countries adopting Neocon values. Carnage in the Middle East, the rise of terrorist groups like ISIS, the refugee crisis, racial tensions throughout Europe, the rise of the far-right in places, Muslims being treated like the Jews of the 30s...

Just as Muslims need to understand why extreme Wahhabism is so wrong and unrepresentative of their religion - and the vast, vast majority do, so we all ought to understand the dangers and consequences of adopting the ideology of Neoconservatism, and move to weaken it, to stamp it out, ultimately.

Because if Neoconservatism is left to grow then by default, so will Wahhabist extremism, IMO. The former has been fuelling the latter.

This chap has put together a thought provoking video on what he sees as the 'elite's plans for race wars', a strategy to divide and conquer the worlds population. To be viewed with an open mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw7WCHMGK-k

Last edited by marvin1882; 19-06-17 at 06:06 PM.
Old 19-06-17, 05:45 PM
pfm Member

Yeh, the acoustic strumming in the background really helped get his point across, which was? N O T H I N G
Old 19-06-17, 05:55 PM
pfm Member

He makes a number of thought provoking, well argued points. What he says, his take on the situation, makes a whole lot more sense than the 'polished' broadcasts put out by Rebel Media and the other well funded alt right channels which I suspect you are drawn to and largely inform your narrow minded and somewhat bigoted viewpoints.

Last edited by marvin1882; 19-06-17 at 06:09 PM.
Old 20-06-17, 12:58 AM
batshit gorilla ॐ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendo View Post
What, not even one?
I have no knowledge of gassor's beady eye.
If that's not what you had in mind I am suitably embarrassed.
Old 20-06-17, 01:12 AM
pfm Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin1882 View Post
This site does not host views that would blind test as fascist. This site is largely the opposite of that. Please give real examples to back up what you are claiming.
Shall I start a thread to collect them?

Try maxflinn's post that you've quoted just up thread. A collection of standard anti-Semitic tropes that would rub along nicely with old style fascists. The bat-shit crazy video you then posted a link to is another. I'm surprised Tony is leaving that link.

Sometimes there are none so blind.

Paul
Old 20-06-17, 01:30 AM
gloominati

Quote:
I have no knowledge of gassor's beady eye.
If that's not what you had in mind I am suitably embarrassed.
What must you think of me?
Old 20-06-17, 01:34 AM
pfm Member

Quote:
How toxic is interfering with foetuses to influence their politics? istm roughly Neo Nazi levels.
You don't do euphemism very well.

People like you were given the opportunity to become Bolsheviks, and responded by murdering millions. Then Nazis, more millions, then Khmer Rouge, perhaps there's a pattern here. We might think it'll never happen here again, but the mob violence being fanned by the Corbynistas over the Grenfell disaster should be worrying.

That it's not sort of proves the point.

Paul
Old 20-06-17, 01:38 AM
batshit gorilla ॐ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendo View Post
What must you think of me?
:-D What was I thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul R View Post

People like you were given the opportunity to become Bolsheviks, and responded by murdering millions. Then Nazis, more millions, then Khmer Rouge, perhaps there's a pattern here. We might think it'll never happen here again, but the mob violence being fanned by the Corbynistas over the Grenfell disaster should be worrying.

Possible projection there, as you are the one with a fruity interest in eugenics, and interfering with foetuses in pursuit of your political ideology.
But don't get excessively stressed, Paul.
I'm sure pfm appreciates the difficulties you face as a neo-nazi living with delusions of liberalism.
Old 20-06-17, 01:44 AM
Always Trying To Be Logical

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvin1882 View Post
This chap has put together a thought provoking video on what he sees as the 'elite's plans for race wars', a strategy to divide and conquer the worlds population. To be viewed with an open mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw7WCHMGK-k
To be honest Marvin I rarely look at such vids, they're full of speculation but no evidence.

IMO there is enough concrete evidence as to the origins of the West's war against the many countries in the Middle East that have been attacked. One doesn't need to speculate.

P.S. I don't believe Oded Yinon is in play. To me it just stretches the boundaries of credibility.
Old 20-06-17, 01:47 AM
Administrator

Quote:
As ever with Paul's posts we have to logically invert/decode it. "People like you" = not Breitbart/Dellingpole/Murray/Hopkins radicalised people like him. "Mob violence" = peaceful public protest highlighting the obvious and catastrophic failure of his favoured elitist and highly privileged right-wing private education/private healthcare culture to take any morally responsible position on the mass poverty it causes. Paul, Murray, Dellingpole, Dacre etc etc all speak from the same background and ideology, their agenda is very clear.
Old 20-06-17, 01:48 AM
pfm Member

Quote:

Paul
Could you provide some evidence for this, like the evidence you provided to support your claim that left wingers were a bit thick? That was very funny
Old 20-06-17, 01:48 AM
Always Trying To Be Logical

Quote:
Try maxflinn's post that you've quoted just up thread. A collection of standard anti-Semitic tropes that would rub along nicely with old style fascists.

Paul
No, my post was factually correct. The evidence is out in the open for all to see.

You can directly quote it, and challenge me on specifics if you want, but you wont, because you too know it's factually correct.
Old 20-06-17, 01:50 AM
pfm Member

Quote:
Shall I start a thread to collect them?

Try maxflinn's post that you've quoted just up thread. A collection of standard anti-Semitic tropes that would rub along nicely with old style fascists. The bat-shit crazy video you then posted a link to is another. I'm surprised Tony is leaving that link.

Sometimes there are none so blind.

Paul
I don't think you properly understand the meaning of the word fascist. To suggest Maxflinn or the maker of the above linked video are fascist or far right is beyond ridiculous. Anti-Zionism is not the same as Antisemitism. People now see through this conflation.

I acknowledge the above linked video is alternative. He does however make some thought provoking points. We must consider alternative opinion. We cannot just rely on mainstream, corporate media sources.