1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Canon EOS 5D MKii MINT

Discussion in 'photo classifieds' started by Weiss-Man, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

As new with minimum shutter actuation, complete with unmarked box and all accessories including Canon battery, with the option of a Canon Pro (twin battery grip. Forgot to say that I bought from new from Jessops and have proof of purchase. Photos available if required. £750.

2. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Guys I’m not sure on the pricing of this, thoughts anybody?

3. Robby

Robby pfm Member

Seems to be a bargain to me.....

4. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Sorry, I had a PM regarding a price for both, my PFM crashed and now absurdly, the message doesn’t show in my PM folder!! Can you please resend so I can reply?

Many thanks

5. Dave Cattlin

Dave Cattlin pfm Member

I have a 5d ii and it's still delivering cracking results

Dave

6. Robby

Robby pfm Member

I used to have one. I was looking back at some photos the other day from a couple of years ago and a number really caught my eye. When I looked at the details they were all taken with my 5D Mkii.

Another camera I should have held on to.....

7. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Thanks gents, I also have a L Series 24-70 lens that I will look to sell either with and after the camera has sold. Complete with bag and box, totally unmarked, even the box is like new!!

8. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Does someone want to make me a sensible offer on the camera?

9. gary yeowell

gary yeowell pfm Member

To give you a shop ball park figure, 'Aperture UK' are selling a mint 5D2 complete boxed with 5000 actuations for £790 which includes a 6 month warranty.

10. poco a poco

poco a poco pfm Member

I have sold a number of cameras to Aperture and they tend to be better than most dealers and have always given me 65% of their selling price if it is something they can sell easily (as a 5DII should). I tend to think that to sell privately without a warranty then about midway between their buying and selling price seems fair?

11. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Am happy to do a deal including camera, battery grip, and 24-70mm 2.8 L series lens. £1,250 for a straight forward sale.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  12. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Bump, a lot of quality kit, anybody?

13. Robby

Robby pfm Member

Absolute bargain. Professional level equipment for peanuts.

If it were within my budget I would snatch your hand off.

14. Weiss-Man

Weiss-Man pfm Member

Thanks Robby, surprised it’s still here!