1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Homage to Blurry pictures

Discussion in 'photo' started by cliffpatte, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Still

Still gyldengourd

Jurassic Park!

2. Simon Dawson

Simon Dawson Angry, Ill & Ugly

Jurassic Peck surely.

3. Pete MB&D

Pete MB&D Pete Maddex, the one and only!

4. chipbutty

chipbutty Mirrorless Manoeuvres

5. Mr Perceptive

Mr Perceptive Perceptive Member

This thread needs resurrection, there some great stuff going on in this forum and more of it should be aired here.

My effort, Millenium Bridge, Lowry, Salford Quays, Long Exposure on tripod, when three hoodie types started approaching, safe removal of equipment and person was paramount. They were probably harmless but I wasn't going to chance it!!

[​IMG]

6. Colinb

Colinb pfm Member

7. icksilver

icksilver Registered Bodger

8. Pete MB&D

9. JemHayward

JemHayward pfm Member

10. canonman

canonman Mirror slapper

Fleeing Red Deer in The Highlands last week

[​IMG]

11. Pete MB&D

12. Pete MB&D

Not really blurry but through a piece of old hand made glass in Kedleston Hall.

[​IMG]Ripply Glass by maddpete, on Flickr

Pete

13. haddock

haddock pfm Member

14. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Tonight's sunset

[​IMG]

15. Pete MB&D

Nice colours.

Pete

16. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Cheers. Straight off the camera. 70-200 with 1.4x.

17. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Always getting in the shot

[​IMG]

18. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

[​IMG]

Lake and leaves.

19. Pete MB&D

20. Jonathan Ribee

Jonathan Ribee Unavailable at present