1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Joni Mitchell interview (2013)

Discussion in 'music' started by venton, Dec 7, 2017.

1. venton

venton pfm Member

If you have any interest in Joni, this nearly two hour long interview is fascinating viewing.
    Almost an autobiography. Stumbed upon it by chance. She talks about her creative process in depth amongst many other things.

http://jonimitchell.com/library/video.cfm?id=391

2. guey

guey pfm Member

Thanks, I shall set some time aside for that later.

3. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

Likewise, thanks.

4. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Good find! Just started watching it...

5. jackbarron

jackbarron Stamford Bridge KGB

Thanks.

Jack

6. lennyw

lennyw Still throwing Eephus pitches

Thanks!

7. mrclick

mrclick pfm Member

Great interview, well worth investing the time. Big thanks for posting it.

venton likes this.