1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

kudos cardea c20

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by CDI, Jan 10, 2018.

1. CDI

CDI pfm Member

owned from new - cost £3,500 now
    Using with top end naim system (NDS etc) and sound amazing - the worlds best tweeter
    Cherry wood finish
    Original boxes so can post but very heavy
    I’m buying S20A (£4,500) in oak as I have changed my furniture - grab a bargain

£1,450

2. CDI

CDI pfm Member

Bump

3. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

pics would be good cdi , and location so folks could see where to pick up

4. CDI

CDI pfm Member

Ok - here are some pics - I’m in Teesside area
    These speakers were personally installed in my lounge by derrek Gilliam the owner of Kudos Audio whose factory is nearby. He also arranged for an upgraded rear connection / crossover which eliminated an earlier version that had binding posts - for potential bi wiring which is rubbish - as the pic
    He was very meticulous (used a spirit level to get them exactly level) and has since become even more successful with Kudos Audio
    They have easily identified all my upgrades from CDS3, to NDS and 250DR - supercap DR etc
    A really room friendly speaker as well - just need to make sure you have top end kit to do them justice
    I’m only selling due to a new oak set of dining furniture and fire surround (not installed yet)
    https://i.imgur.com/XmzGnzL.jpg

5. CDI

CDI pfm Member

I would welcome advise on how to easily upload pics from my iPad lease !

6. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

would you be able to join flikr and upload from there ?

7. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

I can just see one pic of the sides of the speakers in the distance, is that all there is or am I being stupid?

8. underzone

underzone pfm Member

9. CDI

CDI pfm Member

I thought it was with a an isobaric bass reflex that is unidirectional and ported down to the base stand?

10. underzone

underzone pfm Member

Nope, just a single bass/mid driver with the downward firing port.

The new Titan range use an isobarik arrangement, ie. 2x drivers push/pulling each other as one unit.

11. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

Definitely not isobarik!

12. CDI

CDI pfm Member

13. CDI

CDI pfm Member

Reduced to £1,300