1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of your pets (part II)

Discussion in 'photo' started by Pete MB&D, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Pete MB&D

Pete MB&D Pete Maddex, the one and only!

He has thick fur with long guard hairs so he is not to fluffy, I snapped that pic late at night when he decided to sit on my phonoamp, so its not a very good pic.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black fur I find very difficult to get right.

Pete

2. trancera

trancera pfm Member

Yup, he is absolutely ferocious gggrrrrrrrrr

[​IMG]

Lovely dog. We only had him temporarily to help someone and wish we could have kept him.

3. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

I like this thread very much

4. doctorf

doctorf left footed right winger

Bailey & Little Grey. Brother and sister.
    Two gorgeous British Shorthaired.

[​IMG]

5. bazza

bazza pfm Member

A pic of our now 17 year old cat Foo;

[​IMG]

6. TOFFEEMAN1878

TOFFEEMAN1878 Chosen Not Manufactured

7. smithy

smithy pfm Member

[​IMG]http://[/IMG]Born this morning a cross between a silkie and a dorking.

8. Soloist

Soloist pfm Member

Having received my new toy this morning I needed a subject. Sam was the only taker.

[​IMG]

9. sq225917

sq225917 situation engineer

10. divedeepdog

divedeepdog pfm Member

11. Gutab

Gutab pfm Member

Awww cool very cute

12. Gutab

Gutab pfm Member

I'd love a cat but my gf is scared of them. Strangely loves my bearded dragons.

13. seyles

seyles Retired Child

Gus, 17 years old Maine Coon cross from Minneapolis, lived in London for the last 11 years...
    [​IMG]

14. Mark LJ

Mark LJ pfm Member

A bonny lad.

Reggie relaxing in the glow of a nice fire. Very high ISO and wide open on the cheapo Nikon 50 1.8D.

[​IMG]

15. Mark LJ

Mark LJ pfm Member

Ronnie

[​IMG]

16. Paulicus

Paulicus pfm Member

Christ Mark, just rescued in time from the washing machine by looks of him!

17. Mark LJ

Mark LJ pfm Member

Rachel and I have just spent the last hour or so combing him. He was a bit poorly at the start of the week so he'd been left a few days.

18. Paulicus

Paulicus pfm Member

I just showed this picture to Marg and she said, "Aw bless him"!

I bet that's a bit of a battle looking at the size of his paws...

19. Mark LJ

Mark LJ pfm Member

You aren't kidding :)

He slept for two days straight to get over a virus and has spent the last 2 or 3 camped out on our laps. He is a real people cat.

20. zygote23

zygote23 pfm Member

Beautiful beasts Mark.

I've a jet black visitor to my garage the last few days. My two have been out to see him off and both have returned today with holes in their paws!

Thats Tom cats for you :(