1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

pink fish media mousemat

Discussion in 'record shop' started by Tony L, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Thanks Rod, pile much smaller now, but still available - PM on way.

2. jirka

jirka pfm Member

hi Tony
    please put me down for 1
    thank you ernie audenshaw

jika

3. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Thanks Ernie.

4. MichaelC

MichaelC pfm Member

Tony, are the mouse mats still available? If so, can you put two aside for me. Thanks. M

5. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Yes, still got a few - PM on way.

6. Still

Still gyldengourd

Hi Tony

Could you add one to my pile please?

This is the kind of thing you don't know you're lacking.
    Until discovering it exists!

Cheers - John

7. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

In your pile.

8. MichaelC

MichaelC pfm Member

Thanks Tony, safely received and one in use already!

9. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Excellent, good to hear.

10. Space is the Place

Space is the Place pfm Member

I got one of these from the classifieds secondhand.

What can i say since purchasing the mousemat, i've been on all kinds of crazy magical adventures!
    Why only last week, i was riding a unicorn on the moon! It was all down to the mousemat!

When i got home (from the moon, bringing with me a clanger as a present for my best friend Hugh Jardon) i fired up the music centre after placing the mousemat on top of one of the speakers, it was almost as if a veil had been lifted from my PYE speakers!

Then imagine my surprise, when looking up from my David Icke Annual (1982) when Elton John and his sassy piano had actually appeared in the room! Oh what a night that was! he sang all my favorites, finishing with a marvelous rendition of Rocketman, whilst firing a jet of flame from between his buttocks!

My advice is if you've not got a Pinkfish mousemat get one! I'm not saying yours will have same magical properties as mine, but you never know unless you buy one!