1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

System pics 2017

Discussion in 'audio' started by Tony L, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Anh

Anh Naim ghetto blaster

No, its a Naim ARO and Denon DL-103 feeding the Mu-So!

The 'Sondek/LP12/Transcription-whatever' simply has the job of turning the record! :D

2. Anh

Anh Naim ghetto blaster

Abby doesn't do enjoyment, but the sight of a Mu-so hooked up to an 80's ash-black fruit box has given him something to talk about, which I suppose injects some excitement into his day...

:rolleyes:

Jono_13 likes this.
  3. Jono_13

Jono_13 Duffer

The simple life is much easier to live with.

4. Anh

Anh Naim ghetto blaster

What device are you using there?

The Mu-so sounded good with streamed WAV, I felt that it should sound rather good with a TT plugged in, and it did!

5. darrenyeats

darrenyeats pfm Member

Anh, brilliant profile pic BTW.

6. thebiglebowski

thebiglebowski pfm Member

Just added a Modwright LS 36.5 to the party

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BJP, jtrade and ArtK like this.
  7. matt j

matt j pfm Member

I thought you'd sold it all to buy a camper van?

8. Anh

Anh Naim ghetto blaster

It's good but it's missing the rug mate ...

9. Anh

Anh Naim ghetto blaster

:D thanks

10. sunbeamgls

sunbeamgls pfm Member

Ha! You can take tougue out of cheek now :)

I like it - source first taken very seriously!

11. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

iPhone pic of my gear early one morning this week

[​IMG]

najb, FireMoon, nitrous and 1 other person like this.
  12. poco a poco

poco a poco pfm Member

So are you using this into the Home Theater Bypass (pre amp input) of the KWI200? And is it a significant set up over the KWI200 pre amp section?

13. p147

p147 pfm Member

Picked this up the other week with a great deal of help from fellow pfm member Julian (operajulian) who acted as my intermediary to view, report and post back to the UK from Canada and for whom I shall ever be grateful, as well as the very helpful responses from pfm members to threads I had made.
    To say that I am pleased is an understatement :).
    Thanks again to all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. najb

najb pfm Member

Ghosh, another Stands Unique owner/user. Can't tell whether you have the full reference version version, though.

15. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

nitrous and MusicMiles like this.
  16. Jono_13

Jono_13 Duffer

I will say it quietly Beosound 2 with the RP3 feeding a Fono mini, which is rather good and being omni-directional means the no sweet spot to worry about. Inspired by a Beoplay 2 purchase I ended up here...

Anh likes this.
  17. Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer fourhundredandthirtytwo

18. JensenHealey

JensenHealey pfm Member

Nicely done. Does the tree wave sympathetically with the music?

19. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

That Pioneer looks amazing, never seen one before. I’ve never seen a deck with a cocaine trough on the platter before to be honest!

jimbot2.0 likes this.
  20. Chilliboy13

Chilliboy13 pfm Member

Hi - off topic here but my malware/anti-virus software is now showing PF as a non secure site when I log in.