1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Discussion in 'reference' started by djnickuk, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misterc6

misterc6 What's he building in there?

many thanks to antinchip for a nice smooth transaction on an Avondale cable!

Malcolm

2. antinchip

antinchip pfm Member

Much obliged to you Malcolm!

3. Vinniemac

Vinniemac pfm Member

Just sold an LK280 to richard (rhgbristol), with whom it was a pleasure to deal with. Richard paid very promptly, and was good enough to let me know that the item arrived safe and sound.

Many thanks,

Vinnie

4. eisenach

eisenach Thüringen

Thanks to GeoffT for buying my Tag 60P; a smooth sale.

5. rhgbristol

rhgbristol pfm Member

As per Vinniemac's post - he courteously replied to my wanted ad, was able to give all the information required, and dispatched the unit quickly, with excellent communications along the way.

An excellent transaction from a trustworthy PF member.
    Thank you!

6. baitrunner

baitrunner pfm Member

A big thank you to SMU for a very swift and easy transaction for his well looked after speakers.

7. DMP

DMP Active Member

TomDer56 was a real gent when I purchased the Avondale S100 from him last month. Very prompt in shipping and it arrived safely, as described and well packaged.

Thanks Tom!

8. SMU

SMU pfm Member

Thanks Lew!

9. coupe-sport

coupe-sport pfm Member

Allan Probin - nice and easy to deal with. Metrum here and warming up nicely.

Buy with confidence :)

James

10. misterc6

misterc6 What's he building in there?

Thanks Dave for a nice smooth transaction and a box full of Avondale goodies!

Malcolm

11. Eyebroughty

Eyebroughty JohnC

Just bought an excellent condition boxed set of Eric Clapton from Malcolm.

Great communication and fast delivery

Highly recommended seller.

A big thank you once again

Cheers

John

12. Eyebroughty

Eyebroughty JohnC

Bought a Nikon D50 with 18-55 lens from Martin for a friend of mine.

It is in mint condition in the box with all the manuals.

Martin also went that extra mile to help with some questions for my friend.

He also included a camera bag so my friend is really pleased.

So a very big thank you to a real gent, buy with confidence.

Thank you again.

Cheers

John

13. ftrtom

ftrtom pfm Member

A big thumbs up for Bill who purchased my Moth cleaning machine.

Excellent communication and rapid collection and payment.

Thanks Bill :)

14. bossjw

bossjw pfm Member

is there a better dealer than Audio Emotion? (Certainly not one I know of since the demise of Zeus Audio!!).

Many thanks Gary

15. Allan Probin

Allan Probin pfm Member

Coupe-sport (James) for superfast no hassle payment. Nice person to deal with. Thanks James

Allan

16. heidcase music

heidcase music pfm Member

I bought the other a60 from Richard he really is a top man as Tony says above
    well packed in lovely condition and sounds sublime.
    Many Thanks Richard
    Brian

17. Julian H

Julian H pfm Member

Have recently dealt with mignun and sold to Percy Lee. Both trades were flawless. Deal with confidence.

Thanks,
    Julian

18. rhgbristol

rhgbristol pfm Member

Thanks to Brian (Heidcase music) for buying the A60.
    Excellent communication, prompt payment and feedback.
    A pleasure to deal with.

19. rhgbristol

rhgbristol pfm Member

Thanks also to Sanj250 for selling me the LK280.
    Great communication and super fast dispatch.

Deal with in full confidence

20. Cloth Ears

Cloth Ears pfm Member

HP1 bought some burndy 18 core cable from me and this was a smooth transaction with prompt payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.