1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Discussion in 'reference' started by djnickuk, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikesurf

mikesurf pfm Member

Thanks Gaius - as smooth and fast as it can get!

2. twotone

twotone pfm Member

Just received Richard's (rghbristol) A&R T21 tuner.

Packaging was even better than the amp I bought off him and he is an absolute gent to deal with.

He is actually giving these items away, they are bloody fantastic and a complete bargain.

The tuner is in practically brand new condition as was the amp, I'm delighted with them

Thanks again Richard.

http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132115

3. Matt wheeler

Matt wheeler Member

bought cables from canmanbryan, pleasure to deal with,fast delivery
    Many thanks

4. Rana

Rana pfm Member

Thanks to Dan K who bought my Bedini and to honestcharlie (aka Mike) who took it for him...Mike lives around the corner from me - what a coincidence!

5. rhgbristol

rhgbristol pfm Member

Thankyou to Tony (twotone)
    A pleasure to deal with once agian.

Deal with in full confidence

6. Ozzzy189

Ozzzy189 pfm Member

Just wanted to say that I've sold here before, got positive feedback, but now I can't put a new ad up because I've not posted enough :-\
    What do I do apart from spam a load of irrelevant posts!?

7. Ozzzy189

Ozzzy189 pfm Member

Got three linn lk amps and active cards to sell.

8. Torry

Torry Member

Thanks Ken C: provided photo of wrapped item with adress, prompt delivery, item in very good shape!

9. Ken C

Ken C pfm Member

Pleasure to deal with you Torry. Good communications, prompt payment.

All the best

enjoy
    ken

10. novak

novak pfm Member

Another thanks to Ken C.. Bought a Hiline in perfect condition, arrived promptly.
    Thanks

11. Ken C

Ken C pfm Member

... and another very straight forward transaction Novak, good to deal with you, many thanks.

enjoy
    ken

12. dtd

dtd pfm Member

Sold an Audiolab 8200CD to Nirvana11 for a very decent price - and he's already moving it on for profit... last time I'm so generous!

13. BrendanD

BrendanD pfm Member

many thanks to Ken C for a very good fast transaction on a Naim 555PS
    brendan

14. Ken C

Ken C pfm Member

equally grateful Brendan -- pleasure to deal with you -- smooth transaction and excellent communiation... and meeting up just worked like clockwork...

enjoy
    ken

15. sonix

sonix pfm Member

Just sold my Spendor A6 speakers to a friend of Mick's (mickyricky). Thanks to Mick for arranging this and coming over with him today to help collect making for a very smooth transaction. It was a pleasure to have you both at my house.

16. mickyricky

mickyricky pfm Member

Thanks for the kind words, both Mark and I had enjoyed our day out ,thank you for the hospitality and the dac lesson..Mark has set the A6's up and currently listening to them ...they sound great!!
    Ps his wife noticed the difference lol..Micky

17. sonix

sonix pfm Member

And the wife is impressed! Can't get better than that.

18. doctorf

doctorf left footed right winger

Just a thanks to Richard for the Chord leads.
    Easy deal and perfect condition.
    Thanks, Simon

19. Oakwood

Oakwood pfm Member

Pleasure doing business with you Simon (doctorf).

Richard

20. whsturm

whsturm New Member

Thankyou to Paul (Brighty) for a perfect transaction. Excellent communication and perfect goods delivered superfast (despite the snow)!

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.