1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Discussion in 'reference' started by djnickuk, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonesi

jonesi pfm Member

Just bought a lovely pair of Quad 57s from Mike Reed. A pleasure to deal with and even a meal thrown into the bargain.
    Many thanks.
    Ian.

2. dubblebubble

dubblebubble pfm Member

Big thumbs up to Roy (Norman Green) for the Naim Credo speakers & to Mrs Green for the lovely cuppa after the drive from London!

3. Norman Green

Norman Green pfm Member

................................................................................................
    Mark,
    Many thanks,
    Roy

4. JTC

JTC Saint Alphonso!

Big thanks to PTWild (Paul) for his SBT, which is as near as damn it brand new and very fairly priced. Well packaged and quickly dispatched, I'm a happy bunny (with two SBTs :)

5. Brighty

Brighty pfm Member

Hi Bill, (Whsturm)
    Thank you for an easy pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer & quick payment,
    Hassle free deal topman.... thanks for the kind words above,
    All the best...

6. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for FOX; Paid for the Tellurium Q cables immediately. Ideal buyer!

7. dwm

dwm pfm Member

Hi, I just want to thank Dubster67. Bought an Isotek Mini off him and he was great to deal with. Item was as described and as in photo's. It was superbly packaged and the comms were quick and great.

If he has any items I am interested in in the future, I wouldn't hesitate in buying from him again.

Top bloke, thank you.

Regards,

8. dubster67

dubster67 pfm Member

Much appreciated.

9. Fox

Fox The sound of one hoof clopping

Daaw. cheers thanks also to hifilover1979 for the Tellurium Q. Bullet proof packaging and fast delivery.

I wish I could stop walking about the house saying "Tell--Urium--Kew" in a comic Tom Baker voice. Its actually classy looking stuff, daft name but its the same colour as my favourite pony so I just had to use it with my toobz sistem I seems to slowly be getting together.

10. Mignun

Mignun pfm Member

Excellent packing and fast delivery by Peter - The Far North. Many thanks.

11. simonom

simonom pfm Member

Belated thanks to Pidge22 for sale of his HD600 headphones - packaged very carefully and sent swiftly, making for an altogether very straightforward purchase. A good seller.

Thanks, too, to Novak, for swift and painless purchase of my GS1000i headphones. A good buyer.

12. topoxforddoc

topoxforddoc pfm Member

Many thanks to chilo61 for the sale of the Billingham 335 camera bag. Safely delivered and just as described. Good comms too.

Charlie

13. Keith Smith

Keith Smith Getting older every day.

A quick thanks to spirit who just bought my squeezebox, a quick easy transaction

Cheers

K

14. steve watkins

steve watkins pfm Member

Thumbs up to Novak, Very quick decision and quick payment. No problems at all.
    Cheers

15. sprint

sprint pfm Member

Just like thank Keith Smith who I bought the SBT from for a quick and easy transaction.

16. steve watkins

steve watkins pfm Member

Another thumbs up for BrendanD. Good communication and despite a long busy day managed to arrive on time complete the deal and then zoom away to get it all set up. Deal with, with complete confidence.

17. IanG

IanG pfm Member

Thanks to Coralking for the straightforward sale to me of his speaker cables.

18. Dontmeanathing

Dontmeanathing pfm Member

Thanks to Paul (murphydog) for selling me a dac and sending promptly despite me sending payment to a non existent paypal account...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.