1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part IV)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by gary yeowell, Mar 28, 2014.

1. gary yeowell

gary yeowell pfm Member

Thanks to Richard (Gromit) also for a very prompt payment and for being a very nice guy to deal with. Highly recommended.

2. Gaius

Gaius Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

Yes thanks to Gromit for a very pleasant deal and sending me a fabulous Fuji X100.

It is in beautiful condition and I look forward to learning all about it, already have a good feel for it.

Regards

Mark

3. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Thanks Mark - and likewise really appreciate such an easy sale (and good to have a natter on the phone the other day).

Hope you enjoy the X100. :)

Oh - and of course (nearly forgot!!) thanks for the K Boards in part-exchange. They do seem to work well in my rig.

4. wow&flutter

wow&flutter pfm Member

Big thanks to Dandy on a nice easy transaction which was worth the 9 hour round trip!

5. sm1907

sm1907 pfm Member

Thanks to Orangutan for selling me an minty Bel Canto DAC 1.5 with XLRs and a PSU. Lots of photos, swell packed and insured delivery. Steve

6. Geegee

Geegee Member

Thanks to Anthony (DN1) for selling me a Linn T-cable.

Nice chap to deal with, nice cable with rapid delivery.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

7. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

Timmer, thanks, a pleasure to deal with, the TEAC T1 is in perfect condition.

8. Svein

Svein pfm Member

Thanks to Gaius for a sweet Nac 42.5. All perfect, fast delivery and great communication.

9. mikef

mikef pfm Member

Thanks to Olli I for selling me some Neat Momentums 3i speakers.. arrived quickly. Many thanks, again. MF

10. Strictly Stereo

Strictly Stereo Trade: Strictly Stereo

Thanks to RPSGC for the streamer. Super!

11. RPSGC

RPSGC pfm Member

Pleasure munkee :) Thanks for a quick and straight forward transaction.

12. Gaius

Gaius Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

My thanks for a very pleasant and smooth transaction.

Naim in Norway then!

Regards,

Mark

13. kinder1973

kinder1973 pfm Member

Just like to say a HUGE thanks to Dicy (Richard) for such a pleasant smooth transaction throughout. Audio Note interconnects are perfect, as described!.. Also the communication was 100% perfect. Thanks Rich. ��

Robert (kinder1973)

14. Dicy

Dicy pfm Member

Likewise Rob - fantastic buyer and comms - lovely chap:)

15. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

I bought some Mogami speaker cable and interconnects from Groover. Very nice chap to deal with and everything was mint. Thank you very much!

16. johnacurtis

johnacurtis pfm Member

Would like to thank Nick Haddon (nick1881) for being such a nice person to deal with! Thank you!

17. tvheadhunter

tvheadhunter pfm Member

I have had really great buying/selling experiences with everyone, including
    Lee Bevan, RPSGC, Pani, kwmason, beeroclock, Sean Newman, divedeepdog, and Olli.

18. RPSGC

RPSGC pfm Member

Pleasure dealing with you :)

19. YSG2000

YSG2000 pfm Member

Recently sold some bits and pieces to John7204 and found him very easy to deal with - happy to recommend.

Regards

Brian

20. wavydavy

wavydavy pfm Member

received my SL2 crossovers from chord in double quick time - happy to recommend as one of the good guys.

regards

dave