1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part IV)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by gary yeowell, Mar 28, 2014.

1. mickyricky

mickyricky pfm Member

Thanks to Sondekker for the excellent communication and packing regarding my recent vinyl order ..all the vinyl was as described and I'm well pleased with my purchases..
    I would certainly buy again from John...

2. Sondekker

Sondekker pfm Member

Thanks Micky, it was a very nice and friendly transaction and I'm glad they all arrived safely. A pleasure to do business with you.

John

3. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

I sold my ON RCM to jevy47 (Davey). Highly recommended buyer, we spoke on the phone and arranged a date for collection. Fuss free transaction and it was good to meet Davey; enjoy the RCM.

4. robs

robs pfm Member

Many thanks to Getgaff (Gareth) who sold me an SBT - better condition than described IMHO, well packed and a pleasure to deal with!

5. Flibbles

Flibbles Member

Big thanks to Gaius. Not only was he really easy to deal with as a seller, the hifi chat was really great and very insightful.

6. Thomas K

Thomas K pfm Member

Sold a Naim UnitiQute to PerF: excellent communication, prompt payment, pleasure to deal with!

7. PerF

PerF Private

Likewise Thomas

Many thanks

8. joe9407

joe9407 actress/activist

i'd like to take the opportunity to thank Richard, aka "wiresandmore", who passed unto me a lovely Dynavector SUT that was exactly as described, in a transaction that could not have been easier. he's a credit to PFM and the hobby. please deal with Richard with confidence!

all the best,
    joe

9. AV8

AV8 pfm Member

Big thanks to John (Sondekker) for a nice pleasant sale, deal with him with confidence.

10. Sondekker

Sondekker pfm Member

Thanks Paul. I've been selling a few items just recently having had a major system simplification and it is always great to learn that buyers have been happy with their purchases. Nice and friendly transaction.

11. Barryoke

Barryoke pfm Member

Picked up my Gyrodec from 1000rpm today, and what a wonderful demonstration and hospitality. Buy from Phil with absolute confidence.

12. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

I only just spotted this. Thanks for the kind words Ian and I am glad you like the speakers. I enjoyed owning the Super Elves and understand the mystique surrounding them now.

13. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

Witch-hat 4-pin DIN cable purchased from Gary Yeowell and promptly received in excellent condition, and with overkill packaging. Thank you, Gary.

14. gary yeowell

gary yeowell pfm Member

Great to do business Martin Clark. Easy transaction, prompt payment. Many thanks.

15. 1000RPM

1000RPM pfm Member

16. marvan

marvan On the banks of the Tay

thebigfredc

A big thanks to Roy for a seamless smooth transaction
    Enjoy
    Many thanks
    Marvan

17. regafan

regafan pfm Member

Received a phono stage from Dicy quickly and well packed. Thanks very much.

18. Mike S

Mike S pfm Member

Just received a mojo DAC from John May john_73 in great condition and brilliantly packaged. Good guy to deal with.

19. John_73

John_73 pfm Member

Thanks Mike! Cheers for the quick payment too.
    Enjoy the Mojo.
    John

20. antonof

antonof pfm Member

Purchased a Naim Unitiqute from Richard (wiresandmore). Great friendly communications. Nice smooth transaction and would certainly buy from him again. Thanks very much.