1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part IV)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by gary yeowell, Mar 28, 2014.

1. wiresandmore

wiresandmore pfm Member

And thanks to Andrej (antonof) for his purchase - very smooth transaction with quick payment!

2. wiresandmore

wiresandmore pfm Member

Likewise Joe, and glad you are enjoying it!

3. Sean K

Sean K pfm Member

Big thanks to Audiojoy (Luke) - received my Mytek Brooklyn, which, despite the incompetence of couriers at both ends, made it all the way to New Zealand, perfectly-packed in mint condition.

Cheers

4. Ceburaska

Ceburaska New Member

Thanks to Gary Yeowell, great communications and very pleasant to deal with when buying a Fraim lite.

5. gary yeowell

gary yeowell pfm Member

Thanks also to Ceburaska (Lawrence) above. Perfect buyer, prompt payment and a pleasure to deal with.

6. wiresandmore

wiresandmore pfm Member

Bought an iPhone from Dicy, pleasure to deal with, very honest about exact condition of the phone and it was 100% as described. Thanks and recommended!

7. reefhead

reefhead a counterblast to Agnosticism

Bought Progmeister's Delos Cartridge - really nice and helpful guy to buy from.

8. Legendz

Legendz Member

Nice smooth transaction with Duncan (halx00), great & friendly communication and proper packing of the gear. A pleasure to deal with!

9. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

Collected Quad 989s from Tom Edge (Edgeyboy) today, and what a pleasure the whole transaction has been - prompt and friendly comms, the speakers turned out to be even better than described or pictured, and an unhurried hour spent listening to music today before parcelling them up and loading. Thanks, Tom.

10. Barratana

Barratana Member

Normally I´m very carefull on selling and buying in the internet, special when you don´t have any chance of knowing the other part, in this case, the feedback and the longevity of this seller made me risk on buying and everything went smoth without any issues

So, I can recommend Thomas K as an trusty PFM member

Thanks

11. Thomas K

Thomas K pfm Member

Thanks, Barratana, it was a pleasure dealing with you, too!

12. law

law Member

Purchased CDs from Nigel (droodzilla). Very good communication, easy transaction and would certainly buy from him again. Thanks very much.

13. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for Jon 'jhud1952'

Bought the iPad and paid instantly. Great comms and trusted member of PFM :)

14. jhud1952

jhud1952 pfm Member

Feedback for 'hifilover1979'

Thanks for the positive feedback Dan. An absolutely painless and trouble free transaction from a 'true gent' Deal with Dan in confidence folks.

15. eisenach

eisenach Thüringen

Many thanks to Warszawa for an easy transaction, speed of sending and the best packed parcel I've ever seen.
    The cables are good, too! (For non-believers, they stretch comfortably from source to input, so are perfect for the purpose!)

16. Warszawa

Warszawa pfm Member

Thanks eisenach. A pleasure.

17. blacava

blacava New Member

Many thanks PurplePyramid for all your help with completing the purchase of the Linn Linto, sounds absolutely amazing. Also for your help and advice; very much apppreciated.
    Cannot recommend the seller highly enough, Would not hesitate to purchase from again.
    Many thanks,
    Blacava, :)

18. purplepyramid

purplepyramid pfm Member

Thanks very much Neil (Blacava) for the sale. It was a pleasure to meet you too. Any time you want advice please ask, great to chat to you. Mark

19. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

I bought an unopened LZ IV box set from Whaleblue (Ian). Ian took the time to obtain a good price for shipping via courier. He also sourced a very sturdy box and bought loads of bubble wrap. The box set arrived in fabulous condition. I appreciate Ian's time and effort. You can deal with Ian with confidence.
    Thanks Ian:)

20. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Box-swapper extraordinaire

Thanks Alan. You are very welcome, any time for such a lovely chap as yourself!