1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Discussion in 'reference' started by packtech, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmilligan

tmilligan pfm Member

Thank you to seta for a supremely quick and easy transaction - a highly recommended buyer!

2. koowat

koowat pfm Member

thank you Dave J for Chord SuperScreen mains cable - great transaction and might I add great packing too!

3. christray

christray pfm Member

Luckyguliver bought some cables. Swift payment ,happy to recommend.
    Chris

4. tom

tom pfm Member

Thanks to lotus340r for the fast and efficient delivery of an immaculate NAP 140.

5. Gaius

Gaius Trade: Stiletto by Tangerine

Received today a lovely pair of Royd Coniston R speakers.

Superbley packed and a nice smooth transaction.

We have done business before and I'm sure will again.

Many thanks.

Here are the speakers in their new home, designated for 45s only as the LP12 in the main system only does the 'Geddon's 33 rpm.

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/gaius1/royd/?albumview=slideshow

6. Interzone

Interzone pfm Member

Why are the quadraspire shelves upside-down?

7. Gaius

Caught!

Yep they are, it's a loaner, will go onto a proper TT stand in a bit; it's possible I may have had a sweet sherry and a couple of shandys when assembing it!

8. Interzone

Interzone pfm Member

ha ha. I might have to invite myself over for a listen to those royds at some point.

9. Gaius

You are welcome, think you'd like the active SBLs better, but for what they are the Royds are great, dead chuffed.

10. Interzone

Interzone pfm Member

I've never heard SBLs so will have to take you up on that offer at some point. Will drop you a PM.

11. binnie

binnie Binnie

I would like to say thank you to:
    - Built410 for the SBLs filters and for sending me later on solder and some wires for free (donation to Tony done),
    - Lucaslucas for the B4 buffer board, and
    - Orangeart for the GigaDac.
    Thanks to you guys, you were really helpfull and it was nice to deal with You :)
    Olivier

12. rbz5416

rbz5416 pfm Member

Bought an XTZ Analyzer Pro from Naca5 & all was good.

13. jay

jay built for speed

Many thanks to Ade (glenann) for the Squeezebox Touch.

14. eelmaster

eelmaster pfm Member

Ed Rogerson - many thanks for a simple and pleasant transaction!

15. seta

seta New Member

Tmilligan - thanks Tom for perfect piece of equipment. As good as new.

16. hp1

hp1 pfm Member

Thanks to Lotus 340r , just as described.

17. chiily

chiily PFM Special Builder

+1 for Mus.

18. cookiemonsteruk

cookiemonsteruk pfm Member

I bought from quad2fan a little dot mk III headphone amp. Top bloke with great sense of fairness. Thanks quad2fan.

19. cartman

cartman Taking a sabbatical

Thanks to Gromit for a gorgeous pair of Dean Altos for £90 inc post. I've not been too well lately and they made me smile for the first time in ages. A real gent and a pleasure to know.

20. John_73

John_73 pfm Member

...and thanks to yourself for the fast payment. Hope you get many hours of enjoyment out of LDIII :)

- J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.