1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback

Discussion in 'reference' started by packtech, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keith Smith

Keith Smith Getting older every day.

Thanks Mr_Sukebe (Mike)

Collected rack this morning as arranged perfectly easy transaction..

Hope you enjoy

Regards

Keith Smith

2. Zebbo

Zebbo pfm Member

Sold my Cadenza Black to Rob, (kosfree), in Australia - nice easy, pleasant transaction with fast payment. Cheers Rob, enjoy the Black.
    Pete.

3. murchie

murchie Thommo

My thanks to the PFMers I have done deals with, Hugh, achaddy,DBarrow,valves and lucaslucas, tried and trusted. Thanks also to neil jadman and Les W great products, my hifi is finally on the right track.

4. Hugh

Hugh pfm Member

Murchie, great guy to deal with.

Hugh

5. cyl1000

cyl1000 Active Member

merv, the UnitiQute is in good condition. Thanks and nice dealing with you.

cyl1000

6. Philippe

Philippe pfm Member

And a big thumbs up to Cristian (cristianr) in Romania from whom I've just received a Chord Prodac cable that was nicely packed and looks like new. A few problems with a holdup in the postal service but not his fault and he kept me posted :rolleyes: at all stages.

Pleasure to deal with and highly recommended!

7. pzblues

pzblues pfm Member

Thanks to 'Steve Watkins' who answered my call for a naim remote, good price, fast delivery and as described, excellent fellow, pleasure to deal with.

8. clamnell

clamnell pfm Member

Hi Five: looks brand new, arrived very quickly - and thanks very much for the good advice too!

9. hifilover1979

hifilover1979 Bigger than you...

Feedback for: simon0918

Bought my iPhone 4 off me; paid immediately so plus points to him :D

10. misterc6

misterc6 What's he building in there?

Thanks to Mark for great service and an excellent SNAPS + 323 boards,

malcolm

11. es.klopfte

es.klopfte pfm Member

A big thank-you to Neil Gilbert for his Mdac and for being patient with me. A great PFMer to deal with.

12. simon0918

simon0918 pfm Member

Thanks hifilover, same back to you prompt delivery and phone as described in ad :)

13. Keith Smith

Keith Smith Getting older every day.

Thank GJP (Gary) easy and perfect transaction

Regards

Keith Smith

14. Neil Gilbert

Neil Gilbert pfm Member

It was a pleasure doing business with es.klopfte.
    Kept me well informed throughout.

15. christray

christray pfm Member

Cables sent to migos (mika) in Finland. Smooth transaction ,as in most cases on here.
    Recommended to deal with.
    Chris

16. merv

merv pfm Member

Thanks cyl1000, it was a pleasure dealing with you, hope you enjoy the UQ

17. Bracksy

Bracksy pfm Member

Thank you deltaunit
    Great item perfect service.
    Cheers

18. migos

migos Member

And thank you to Chris - very nice and communicative person to deal with!

-migos

19. Neil Gilbert

Neil Gilbert pfm Member

Collected L100 from Oakwood. Item in great condition.
    A pleasure to deal with.

20. Oakwood

Oakwood pfm Member

Likewise dealing with you Neil.

Pleasure to meet you this morning.

Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.