1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Political Demise of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson MP 2015-2016

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, Jun 30, 2016.

1. TheDecameron

TheDecameron You're home early...

The most self serving, compulsive liar of the modern age to soil a seat in the Commons.

GOTCHA!

[​IMG]

2. maxflinn

maxflinn Always Trying To Be Logical

A certainty to be warming his rump in those big posh seats in the House Of Lords someday :)

3. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

Pity about the number of numpties who believed in him and voted Leave, but I guess vanity was never far from the surface with him. (other more intelligent and thinking Leave voters are available)

4. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

Heseltine on Boris is increasingly splendid stuff. His latest today...

[​IMG]

5. TheDecameron

That is his political tombstone, yet he has managed, along with Gove, to cause vast damage to Britain. Someone said "never elect a clown as a political leader, clowns make very dangerous political leaders".

6. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

I think it was this man.

[​IMG]

Stephen

7. maxflinn

Some quotes from de Pfeffel :)

8. sean99

sean99 pfm Member

Blimey. Fighting words from Heseltine. Nails Boris.

Politicians are a bit like pop music. Back in the 80s and 90s we thought the ones we had were crap, but now we look back with fondness given the utter utter dreck of the present ones.

vuk likes this.
  9. kasperhauser

kasperhauser pfm Member

Like button.

10. Still

Still gyldengourd

Lest we forget ...

[YOUTUBE]3hRwnXmdRCo[/YOUTUBE]

11. TheDecameron

The dinosaur stabbed in the arse by the shrew- someone considerably more intelligent, ideologically driven and actually more dangerous than Johnson- M. Gove. The second worst candidate for PM after Johnson.

12. jackbarron

jackbarron Stamford Bridge KGB

The only good thing about Boris is he was slightly preferable to May, the fascist in leopard skin high heels. And that's not saying a lot.

Jack

13. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Article 50: 1 Boris Johnson: 0

Next!

14. jackbarron

jackbarron Stamford Bridge KGB

Indeed.

Jack

15. TheDecameron

Such economy with words. Go on- let yourself go a bit...you'll feel good.

16. Ragaman

Ragaman pfm Member

May will stroll into number 10, finally, it's been a long time coming.

I would just like to thank Boris & Cameron for both their efforts in this outcome, it is very much appreciated, from the bottom of my heart, now waddle off & never come back.

17. DavidY80

DavidY80 Not RoHS Compliant

Be very careful what you wish for. I get the impression Theresa May could make Margaret Thatcher look moderate.

18. maxflinn

If, as I suspect May has been earmarked as the one to stop article 50 being implemented, then all trust in the Tories will eventually be eroded.

It will ruin the Tories :)

19. Cav

Cav pfm Member

Boris never got over the Leavers winning. He alienated so many Tory Remainers that he knew he stood no chance of being Leader.

Gove stands no chance either even though he stabbed Boris in the back.

Leadson (who?) no chance; Crabb, unproven, no chance; Fox a possible; but May has best chance.

20. Vinniemac

Vinniemac pfm Member

Johnson? Reckless, thoughtlessly and dangerously reckless. Just like Cameron. I've never hated the Tory Party more.