1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you listening to right now # 31

Discussion in 'music' started by PigletsDad, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyanosis

Cyanosis pfm Member

OTT - Skylon

2. flapland

flapland pfm Member

The The - Infected

3. uncl_nigel

uncl_nigel pfm Member

Llibre Vermell de Montserrat, Kemopetrol, 22 Pistepirkko, Not the Messiah - he's a very naughty boy, De Cameron (Esther Lamandier)

4. uncl_nigel

uncl_nigel pfm Member

Forgotten I had that

5. John Dozier

John Dozier Active Member

Beethoven played by Anima eterna on the Zig Zag label. Fabulous performances and SQ.

6. Eyebroughty

Eyebroughty JohnC

Nothing these days.

Even at low level my neighbour can hear my hifi :(

7. domfjbrown

domfjbrown pfm Member

2 Live Crew - As nasty as they wanna be....

Forgotton how damn nasty and hilarious this album is!

8. AdamWysokinski

AdamWysokinski Mmm... music...

Biosphere & Higher Intelligence Agency: Polar Sequences

9. ddenyer

ddenyer pfm Member

Steve Reich - Music for 18 Musicians

10. Ric969

Ric969 pfm Member

Tracy Chapman's debut album from 1988, I just got it from Amazon and I'm very impressed :)

11. bazza

bazza pfm Member

Yesterdays quick session included the following;

PJ Harvey-let England shake

Tom Waits-bad as me

BonIver-bon iver

Pearl Jam-holiday* 10" fan club single

*It used to be a Christmas single but they don't specify what 'holiday' it is now:rolleyes::D

12. Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer fourhundredandthirtytwo

[YOUTUBE]a6CWY3ZwCNU[/YOUTUBE]

13. RickyC6

RickyC6 Infuriate the frog-men

Will soon be diving in for a late night Spotify sesh as loadsa new stuff just gone up on there incl The Fall/Ersatz GB; Can/Tago Mago (40th Anniv) and The Who/Quadrophenia...

14. Vincent52

Vincent52 pfm Member

The Definitive McCoy Tyner. Arrived from Tony this lunchtime and giving it a spin right now. This is my first McCoy Tyner album and at first hearing I think that I am going to have to find some more!

Any suggestions anybody?

Graeme

15. TheDecameron

TheDecameron You're home early...

Dvorak 8, Fischer, Budapest Festival Orchestra, 2010 SACD recording

16. TheDecameron

TheDecameron You're home early...

by god its good, what a debut! Was a classic dem down yer local Linn dealer back in 88.

17. Still

Still gyldengourd

sigur rós » INNI

[YOUTUBE]UcbLIO1bQ-Q[/YOUTUBE]

18. Anex

Anex Señor Member

Pinch & Shackleton. The record budget is severely diminished at this time of year, what with all the social occasions one invariably gets invited to, but had to get this.
    The cat doesn't seem to like it but I do so far. Can't play all of it tonight though as it's nearly my bed time.

19. Engels

Engels pfm Member

Milestones - MD (LP)

mmmmm nice... (as the Fast Show would say)

20. guey

guey pfm Member

Grace Jones - Hurricane Dub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.