1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you listening to right now # 38

Discussion in 'music' started by Alex N, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregvds

gregvds pfm Member

Chopin Nocturnes, by François Chaplin - CD zigzag-Territoires label

2. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

MC Frontalot - Rhyme of the Nibelung

Deeply silly but still makes me giggle. More fun than the R3 relay from the New York Met I've just sat through, anyway.

3. johnfromnorwich

johnfromnorwich even my wife noticed the dif..

Miles Davis / Miles Davis Quintet Live In Europe 1969 (Bootleg Series, Vol 2).

4. heidcase music

heidcase music pfm Member

Man: Rhinos, Winos + Lunatics, rescued in the nick of time from my Labrador Pup in 1974 .... Boys Oh Boy

5. chevvies

chevvies pfm Member

Mansun "Six".

6. guey

guey pfm Member

Air - Premiers Symptomes

7. Still

Still gyldengourd

Redskins - Neither Washington nor Moscow

[YOUTUBE]yEZTZ3_cqHY[/YOUTUBE]

8. Big Tabs

Big Tabs frequently wrong.

On Her Majesty's Secret Service OST - John Barry on cd cos I need a new stylus

9. Big Tabs

'The Planet doesn't mind' - New Musik 12" single (found a stylus) What a cracking single.
    Also have 'Anywhere' - New Musik on L.P. such a great album

10. Big Tabs

'Bama Boogie Woogie' - Cleveland Eaton on 12" single.... funk.

11. manicatel

manicatel pfm Member

Tramp the dirt down, on repeat play.

12. Big Tabs

Landscape - 'From the Tea-rooms of Mars .... to the Hell-holes of Uranus' (cd)

13. Big Tabs

'Make It Bun Dem' - Damien "Jr. Gong" Marley and Skrillex (the coolest mix... if u can find it) gnarly track. This is one of a few tracks that make my woofers do an odd dance, you have to see it to believe it.

14. Anex

Anex Señor Member

[youtube]HorXEtSM3xg[/youtube]

15. stevied

stevied über wagonista

A good'un. Need to spin that again :)

Here tonight, Depeche Mode : Delta Machine

16. banjoman

banjoman pfm Member

Bebel Gilberto - Tanto Tempo

17. Big Tabs

10cc - 'Greatest Hits ...and more' cd. Classics.

18. palasr

palasr >>>...

Unknown Mortal Orchestra - II

... on LP of course.

19. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

Counting Crows - Recovering the Satellites.

20. Big Tabs

PJ Harvey - 'Let England Shake' (again)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.