1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

What's happened to all the bickering?

Discussion in 'off topic' started by richgilb, Nov 10, 2017.

1. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

Since pfm changed platform everyone is being nice to each other. I trust this is a temporary thing and that normal business will resume once the disruption passes.

Mr Cat likes this.
  2. windhoek

windhoek pfm Member

Avatars are confusing people and so is the new look. Once everyone has adjusted, normal service will resume :)

3. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Haven't found the 'bicker' button yet.

gassor and richgilb like this.
  4. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

Meh....someone inbox me when things are back to normal, please.

5. whatsnext

whatsnext Naimless

I like this thread but not the people posting.

6. Still

Still gyldengourd

External influences/perhaps the OP is making a false correlation? e.g.

2016 : loads of celebrities died.

2017 : loads of celebrities wish they were dead.

7. TheDecameron

TheDecameron You're home early...

Dunno, November 2017- somehow getting one's sausages straightened felt like small potatoes in the end. We have entered the age of comestible based politics.

Check out the posters on the wall-

8. Philim

Philim pfm Member

The new look has brought a calming feng shui or maybe everyone is using the ignore button :)

9. Alan Brown

Alan Brown Registered LUser

Shut yer pie-hole, snowflake!

TheDecameron likes this.
  10. Ragaman

Ragaman pfm Member

Honeymoon period will end in precisely 1 day
    Countdown continues.......

11. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

Oh god, another pussy.....

12. jimi

jimi pfm Member

I'll kick it off again Avatars: I thought me old chum Bob McC's would have been a Clown and me old mate Gassor a piccie of a Smacked A**e and Arkless a bottle of Sherry there you go.

13. merlin

merlin pfm Member

Poor description. I have time for pussies.

I guess the less intelligent members haven't worked out how to post yet and even the most ardent Tory is embarrassed to put his head above the pulpit.

Given the disparate nature of PFM members and the fact that many are monied flat earthers who still believe in all that BS I would imagine normal service to resume soon.

14. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

I also like cats, but not their bums or their owners if their cat comes into my garden.

I see quite a few people walking cats on leads in Strasbourg. If you are going to be irresponsible enough to have a cat, you should do the same.

Lol....here we go...

15. whatsnext

whatsnext Naimless

Cats don’t enter my garden now thank goodness. Was it the taser or the trained squirrel I wonder.

Bet they start again now.

16. Mr Cat

Mr Cat pfm Member

I blame the 'like' for spreading the love... but it's what we need..

17. Julf

Julf Evil brother of Mark V Shaney

I guess the bickering disappeared because of the more comprehensive "ignore" function. Nobody sees each other's postings...

18. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

Why has my thread received no posts?

19. Mr Cat

Mr Cat pfm Member

because you're a **** ;)

20. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

Normal service has been resumed. Still and EV are having a spat about animal welfare, in a he-said-she-said fashion. Popcorn?

richgilb likes this.