1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Where we are now: The site is back up and running! The character set encoding issue has been fixed so old posts should now look ok. I am currently working on themes/skins etc and I will be deleting the temporary green skin very soon as it has many issues. I will do a very quick variation on the stock blue skin first just to get a light-grey background and san-serif font, and I will set this as default. Later this week I will hopefully add a professional third-party skin in pfm colours (life is way too short to do this crap myself, and I've found one I really like than needs next to no tweaking). We are getting there slowly...
    Dismiss Notice
  3. May I please request people check and update their email address if it is out if date. I ask as I’m getting countless bounce errors as the server fails to send notifications through etc. I’ll eventually figure out how to send these to a black hole somewhere, but it makes sense to address it at source as quite a few folk are obviously not getting the thread and conversations notifications they have set in their preferences.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

What's happened to all the bickering?

Discussion in 'off topic' started by richgilb, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Nero

Nero pfm Member

No it won't

2. Still

Still gyldengourd

Thanks for pointing it out.

No we aren't!

Did the corn die of natural causes?

3. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

No, it was allowed to ripen and partially desiccate in the sun, before being finished off in hot air. Then, while still alive, it was brutally fried in a dry pan until it exploded. That at least put an end to its suffering. It's no better then foie gras. So, salted or toffee?

Oh, nearly forgot, sorry, are you here for the 5 minute introductory argument or the full half hour?

4. Still

Still gyldengourd

I prefer it bere.

5. Mullardman

Mullardman Resident Philistine

What should we do about the dumb posters?....

( Thinks.... Tee- hee.. that should do it...)

6. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

Ask Sue....

7. Ragaman

Ragaman pfm Member

Moth to a flame

8. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

yes we are all goggle eyed by the pictures !!! wow , its like having a colour tv from having a b&w one !!

9. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

the mass displacement has caused us all to view one another as an ingroup. i suspect the effect will fade soon, though it would be nice to keep up the civility and i will certainly try.

vuk.

10. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

Stick it up your nether regions.

11. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

Shut up, you pussy.

12. suzywong

suzywong The Man who had no Naim

What we need is a good “mains cable” thread to liven the place up

13. TheDecameron

TheDecameron You're home early...

Don't push the toxic poopy river, man.

14. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

I'd like to go over the issue about keeping cats as pets in urban / suburban areas again. Seems there's more of you than I thought....

15. TheDecameron

Bloke cat or geezer cat?

16. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

Whatever...seems you are a doggy person, Dec. As am I. And we are heavily outnumbered on PFM by these irresponsible cat owners. We must close rank, formulate a plan, get a kitty and do some feline damage!

17. TheDecameron

Rich, I never sanction animal cruelty. Humans are a different matter- a good kicking is the only language some of them understand.

18. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

Plus 1 for dogs...

richgilb likes this.
  19. richgilb

richgilb pfm Member

I'm happy with that compromise. So we target the owners...I'll go next door but one and give the resident a good kicking now. Hang on...

20. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Indeed