1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

£300M of Cocaine grabbed by customs

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, Aug 3, 2011.

1. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

you're heading for a rock n roll suicide cos the state wont pay for your care innit

2. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

That sounds familiar. Did I mention my short term memory problem?
    Excellent work. Case closed.

3. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

Drug classification report from the HOC, alcohol is number five.

House of Commons report on drug classification

I can think of quite a few reasons why we are in a mess regarding drugs, whilst no sane person interested in harm reduction would have the system we have, if you look at it from other peoples viewpoints then it does.

In the US it makes sense from a Prison Companies point of view to employ the very effective lobby groups to stay tough on drugs, after all they have a legal obligation to make as much profit as possible. If you are a rep for the Prison Officers it also makes sense to lobby for tougher sentences as it means your members jobs are secure.

If you are a drug distributor it makes sense to keep it illegal otherwise your business model is gone, so you make sure MPs, Journalists etc are all rewarded for speaking out against drug reform, it also makes sense to fund research against drug reform to give it all a veneer of respectability.

The Alcohol and Tobacco industries will also not be far behind in the lobbying to keep the system we have.

Billions of dollars of vested interest verses common sense, I guess it does make sense.

4. ian r

ian r 401's Nakman

An indictment accuses Zambada of using “every conceivable means of transport” to move drugs into the Chicago area, where it was distributed throughout the United States. The indictment says Zambada sent huge amounts of money back to Mexico.

His means of transporting drugs allegedly included a Boeing 747 airplane, cargo ships, submarines, rail cars, trucks, speedboats and fishing boats.

Zambada’s lawyers say all of the alleged crimes occurred between Jan. 1, 2004 and March 19, 2009

Under the immunity agreement, Sinaloa cartel leaders were “informed by agents of the DEA through [their attorney] that United States government agents and/or Mexican authorities were conducting investigations near the home territories of cartel leaders so that the cartel leaders could take appropriate actions to evade investigators,” a July 29 court filing by Zambada’s attorneys says.

It also says that “Mr. Zambada Niebla believed that under the prior agreement, any activities of the Sinaloa cartel, including the kind described in the indictment, were covered by the agreement, and that he was immune from arrest or prosecution.”

5. TheDecameron

Yes you would wonder what level of police and prosecution corruption has been bought with all that cash. War can be very lucrative for some, I'm surprised Halliburton hasn't moved into the sector.

6. graystoke4

graystoke4 pfm Member

osbore has sold his sole not to the devil but to money and his fat hanging on sibs bad move ozz when he sang changes with kelly it was the end ...

7. TheDecameron

Where do you get your marching powder?

8. graystoke4

graystoke4 pfm Member

snuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffffff wot

9. ian r

ian r 401's Nakman

John Millis was Staff Director of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Committee and he suicided 6/4/00

"Millis had just helped the HPSCI complete it's "investigation" into alleged CIA cocaine smuggling which predictably (given that Millis was himnself a long time CIA agent) concluded that the CIA was innocent of all allegations of wrongdoing. Fairfax, Virginia police were tipped off by an anonymous phone call claiming that "a man" was threatening suicide in a motel room. Police arrived to find Millis dead of a gunshot wound. As was the case with Vincent Foster and Sandy Hume, the death was immediatly declared a suicide."

I am not necessarily endorsing this stuff I post butthe problem has been there a long time and that there is a problem in spite of Swindon and the business is norml crew

The site is very depressing and you dont want to go there unless u can take more of suspicious MIA /suicides stuff.

The above site shockingly suggests Mr Clinton is a very hard employer with strong views around privacy.