1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] 3 LP's - Various

Discussion in 'music classifieds' started by Bigman80, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Bigman80

Bigman80 pfm Member

Hi all,

I have the following LP's for sale.

It's not my style to move vinyl on, but i have been squeezing things into the rack for a while now and push comes to shove, i just don't listen to these.

Also i'd like to fund a cheeky little side project so these have been designated as surplus.

First up:

Sheku - Inspiration

I have not played this.....seriously.

I bought it for my wife and she has not shown the slightest bit of interest in it. I believe he played at a Royal wedding or something but i don't know. I m not a fan anyway.

£15 seems about fair for this mint bit of Vinyl.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next....

The Band - The Last Waltz

Bought this a few years ago from a fella in Stafford. It's got a few finger prints and the like and i have pictured a little bit of damage to the one corner.

The LP's themselves are in very good condition. All marks etc have been photographed.

Id take £40 delivered for an LP in this condition for it's age.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last up:

Fillmore - The Last Days

Bought this from the same fella and it has been cleaned on my ONRCM - Played twice and sounded absolutely fine. Overall good condition and i believe its totally complete with paperwork etc. It's a nice piece but someone has written inside the box. All marks etc have been photographed.

There are a few around in various conditions and prices but this is a nice one and i think it's worth £35 delivered.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bigman80

Bigman80 pfm Member

A few more Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]