1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

6 Nations Rugby

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Rockmeister, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Rockmeister

Rockmeister pfm Member

What a start...resurgent teams, crazy handling errors, rock wall defence systems, blazing feet, but Oh England. How proud I am of you. Blimey.!!!

2. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Great match. Surprised tbh.
    The England vs Wales in 3 weeks should be the decider.
    Unless France play out of their skins to spoil it for England. As they do...

3. Andrew C!

Andrew C! Been around a while....

Yup. Immense. Now not to get carried away. But, if we go to Cardiff and win....

4. James Evans

James Evans Bedroom Bodger

Fantastic defense from England, and what an interception try from Slade (also George North for Wales).

5. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Yes the Wales comeback to beat France was some icing on the cake.

Wilson and Taff63 like this.
  6. Rockmeister

Rockmeister pfm Member

I spent today in some parralel universe :) This was a different level from last year's tourni surely? On this form which southern hemisphere team isn't worried about the looming world cup?

7. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

Game for bullying PE teachers, failed footballers and those with perms and mullets! Sorry ;)

Bob McC likes this.
  8. Ponty

Ponty pfm Member

Agree, I think that will be the game. As an Englishman living in Wales, it’s always an interesting one to watch down the local! What a fantastic start for both sides. The Wales fight back was tremendous but the England victory was absolutely outstanding.

9. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Let's not get carried away now.

10. Andrew C!

Andrew C! Been around a while....

Lol.

gavreid likes this.
  11. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Kill all leave supporters

Any team can beat any other on the day.* Makes the whole tournament much more fun.

* OK, sorry Italy...

Wilson likes this.
  12. wacko

wacko pfm Member

I'm very glad Italy front up for rugby and make a reasonable game of it; unlike the wimps everywhere else (France excepted obv). Should be encouraged.

Wilson likes this.
  13. James Evans

James Evans Bedroom Bodger

The failed footballers are mostly still playing football! ;)

Wilson and Rockmeister like this.
  14. Weekender

Weekender pfm Member

That's League not Union.
    [Coughs] Kevin Keegan, Chris Waddle.
    France v Wales was the most game of two halves ever.

15. canonman

canonman pfm Member

Ireland needed a hard border.

16. Tarzan

Tarzan pfm Member

l was out yesterday, can someone tell me the England score in the Rugger yesterday please.

17. TPA

TPA Trade: Tiger Paw

I thought the combined good vibes of meeting up with my father, son and brother at the Jam Tree in Clapham to watch the Ireland game might be enough to swing another victory but it was not to be. Fair play to England, their best was good enough!

18. JonR

JonR Brainwashed Bloke

Fantastic first round of matches. I thought the way Wales turned around a 16-0 halftime deficit on Friday night was astonishing, even allowing for Houget’s incredible howler to gift North his first try. Trumped only be England’s fantastic away victory against the Irish, without even allowing the hosts to claim a consolation losing bonus point. Can’t wait for next week!

19. tqineil

tqineil pfm Member

Scotland decent but lapsing at the end of the game with a man down, England impressive especially the defensive element of the game and the lack of cheap penalties that has haunted them for years. As for France v Wales, delighted for the Welsh but they were poor for 40 minutes then were gifted 14 points by the French who also missed at least three kickable penalties. Perhaps the Dragons have had their bad game and will now go on to win the competition but if they start againt England like they did on Friday night then it'll be all over by half time. Great competition.

20. Spike

Spike pfm Member

You mean a proper game?