1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

6 Nations Rugby

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Rockmeister, Feb 2, 2019.

1. TPA

TPA Trade: Tiger Paw

I wasn't sure about Farrell initially but he has really grown in to the game.

2. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Me too. I'm a big fan of Danny but Farrell on form provides so much solidity.

3. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Big one tomorrow: England vs France at Twickers.
    And Scotland vs Ireland today should be good too.

Suffolk Tony likes this.
  4. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Slam on for England if they can beat the old spoilsports France today...

5. Suffolk Tony

Suffolk Tony pfm Member

The French can be awkward; I usually support them, being part-French myself. Really looking forward to the game - with a plate of sticky toffee pudding.

6. wacko

wacko pfm Member

What ! We'll be having none of these divided loyalties after Brexit: either you're with us or against us. A simple black and white world.

Suffolk Tony likes this.
  7. tqineil

tqineil pfm Member

the biggest challenge will come in Cardiff against Wales, I'm anticipating a lot of points against the French today.

8. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Yes Wales will also be looking for the Slam so that match will be a big one.

9. Spike

Spike pfm Member

So far Wales have not impressed. Not to say they will raise their game against England.

10. tqineil

tqineil pfm Member

Wales made 9+ changes for the game in Rome, giving their squad a run out. They're normally ready for the visit of the English it seems.

11. Spike

Spike pfm Member

And the France game before the French imploded?

12. tqineil

tqineil pfm Member

Wales were dreadful for the first 40 minutes until the French went French

13. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Yes, I wouldn’t say Wales won it so much as France lost it. They normally fade in the last quarter, but against Wales, they faded for the whole second half. I wonder if they had lunch, with wine, at half time?

14. Suffolk Tony

Suffolk Tony pfm Member

Oh sweet mother! They're pretty well unstoppable.

15. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

I hope France at least make a game of it, though. A closer result would be good to watch, provided England don’t chuck it away, which seems unlikely but complacency can do dangerous things.

16. wacko

wacko pfm Member

France demolished ! Close games are more exciting but I did enjoy that.

17. Spike

Spike pfm Member

Wow. Roll on Wales. Be an interesting match.
    Also think Lawes is due a big match against the Welsh.

18. Rockmeister

Rockmeister pfm Member

Don't see wales doing anything to stop an English win....except it's the arms park, and there'll be bloody daffodils and singing..nah England will still win. Top form again today but hope that kicking game doesn't continue in a fortnight since it will be well coached by then, but without it, could wales unlock the English defence? Hmmmm. Crunch game no doubt.

19. Spike

Spike pfm Member

Not the Arms Park.

20. Rockmeister

Rockmeister pfm Member

DOH...millenium thingy ofc...sry.

Spike likes this.