1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

A thread for forthcoming vinyl releases...

Discussion in 'music' started by windhoek, Sep 20, 2016.

1. irons1965

irons1965 pfm Member

2. mentalp

mentalp pfm Member

3. guey

guey pfm Member

4. sp25

sp25 pfm Member

5. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

6. irons1965

irons1965 pfm Member

I'm tempted by it at the price but the information on it seems to be nondescript at the moment.

I bought the Trilogy box a few years back but it's having Kamakiriad on vinyl that's the major pull for me.

7. mentalp

mentalp pfm Member

8. Big Tabs

Big Tabs frequently wrong.

I have that one and the SQ is amazing, esp for translucent green vinyl, real cracker of an album.

9. htm_1968

htm_1968 pfm Member

[​IMG]

flapland likes this.
  10. daytona600

daytona600 Registered User

11. kevinrt

kevinrt pfm Member

Porcupine Tree

Deadwing and In Absentia have new releases on vinyl coming out early next year.

Pre-orders from Burning Shed.

Kevin

12. keith1962

keith1962 pfm Member

Already have In Absentia but Deadwing bought. Been waiting for that vinyl reissue. Only two and a half months more to wait!
    What is the 2016 reissue if Lightbulb Sun like on vinyl compared to the previous issue? I am sure I read somewhere that SW admitted to some "mistakes" in how he had handled the mastering/mixing and the new reissues corrected some of those? Just wondered if this was evident when listening as I would buy the new one if it was sonically improved?

13. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

14. daytona600

sold out already

15. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Just opened an account and can't find anything on the website I can actually buy. Links to how the recordings are made, but nothing on how to buy them!!

16. daytona600

17. adamk

adamk pfm Member

Apologies for being about 12 months behind, but have just stumbled across the NIN 'definitive' vinyl reissues overseen by Reznor himself.
    Managed to bag 'The Fragile' at a non bonkers price (it's a triple)
    Excellent SQ indeed, lavish packaging, booklets and all.

18. Fudgemaster

Fudgemaster pfm Member

Hendrix, Axis:Bold As Love UHQR still available at Diverse Vinyl.Well, it was a minute ago.

19. Sgt pepper

Sgt pepper pfm Member

How do I get a copy of this?

20. Fudgemaster

Fudgemaster pfm Member

try SNVinyl, still showing available.