1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

A thread to catalogue the sleaze, indignity, lack of diplomacy and wisdom of the SNP

Discussion in 'off topic' started by richgilb, Feb 7, 2020.

1. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

Brian likes this.
  2. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

3. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

4. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Ye see Fred, that’s where you let not just yourself down but the forum down. It’s like the boy who took a pin on the inflatable internet.

5. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

?? ...tbh I considered writing 'pair shaped' but I thought it might be too obvious for a man of your undoubted intellect

richgilb likes this.
  6. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Nothing personal, Hugh. As ever, and no matter how bad the tory govt, I just want the UK to remain intact. I think this has become more important than ever under the current circumstances.

Assuming we overcome this in 2020 it may well return next year and beyond. Better together, I think.

7. TheDecameron

Intelligence is relative Fred. Knoworramean?

8. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

Are you talking about Alex now? Are you not bothered that his next move is going to smash your dreams of independence?

9. TheDecameron

Brian, I can’t see any reason why you shouldn’t be able to visit as often as you want in future.

Brian likes this.
  10. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

Can I come too? Will the border control be checking for crim records?

11. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

Oh oh coming across as a bit incoherent now. I have the distinct impression that Cammie's been hitting the whiskey hard again. You know what they say - fruit doesn't fall far from the tree and all that....

Ray

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 6:53 AM
  12. eternumviti

eternumviti Bloviating Brexiter

That'll be Whisky.

TheDecameron and Ali T like this.
  13. Joe

Joe pfm Member

eternumviti likes this.
  14. tiggers

tiggers pfm Member

But not the EU!!! Weird!

Dozey likes this.
  15. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

It seems like Salmond no longer cares if Scotland remains intact...the only other option is to take one for the team and disappear quietly. That won't do at all. When he was sitting at the other table near ours in Strasbourg, he spent the whole time we were there talking about twitter.

The man must be beside himself right now as his twitter following mutates into a malevolence of trolls.

16. TheDecameron

Your conviction for conspiracy to commit fraud is spent I assume- unless you’ve got something a bit fresher for me?

17. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

Got a pile of Strasbourg speeding tickets in landfill just outside Hull if that is juicy enough for you? Well a handful, at least.

18. eternumviti

eternumviti Bloviating Brexiter

There's often this underlying frisson of menace.

19. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

He holds a lofty position, moral compass always intact, from one of Edinburgh's finest leafy suburbs.

20. TheDecameron

You’ve hit a nail on the head. What drives you is envy. You see the world through the grifter’s eye. It’s why youre drawn to politicians, yet you have no political convictions (if you’ll pardon the pun). Most people have a healthy disdain for corruption but you'll see it as something you’re missing out on and it’s galling because they’re getting away with it. I take your reply about traffic offences without a trace of irony because I’m pretty certain your behaviour going through life has been less bounded by any internal constraints than by necessary controls placed on you- teacher, the law, HR manager, traffic camera, HMRC etc.