1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Analogue goodies .

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by early, Jul 2, 2018.

1. early

early pfm Member

I am getting rid of some surplus kit . It is all in excellent cosmetic condition and fully working , I struggle posting pics with the demise of photobucket but I am happy to email pics to anyone who is interested .

So here we go .

World Audio Design . Phono 2 with matching PSU 2 . Moving magnet all valve phonostage , built to a high spec and fitted with new valves .

PRICE - £ 250.00 .

Denon HA-500 . Headamp , all electrolytic caps replaced . Sounds gorgeous with a DL103 .

SOLD.

Homemade Sowter SUT . Sowter 1990Z OCC transformers giving 10:1 and 20:1 options , switchable via a high quality Elma rotary switch . Loading plugs included giving 100r , 120r , 150r and 200r all based on 10:1 into 47k load .

PRICE - £ 150.00 .

Happy to answer any questions .

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. r-lecto

r-lecto New Member

PM Sent re - Denon.

3. docp

docp pfm Member

PM sent

4. early

early pfm Member

Denon headamp now sold.