1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Else Having Problems with J River M24?

Discussion in 'audio' started by Juancho, May 16, 2018.

1. Juancho

Juancho pfm Member

Mine keeps crashing, producing distorted music and lacks bass on tracks that were bassy on MC20!

2. AndyU

AndyU pfm Member

I’m still on 23 because 24 is still pre-release. If I were you I’d go over to their usually excellent forum and get yourself sorted out.

3. Wilson

Wilson _

24.0.27 is current.

No problems here.

4. thebiglebowski

thebiglebowski pfm Member

JRiver are geniuses, every time I had an issue with the first OsX versions the response was "buy the new version, it will be fixed in that"

5. AndyU

AndyU pfm Member

I hadn’t noticed, thanks! I bought it a while back at the early bird price, must’ve missed the usual email telling me to switch.

6. Juancho

Juancho pfm Member

According to my e mail from J River, MC24 is now relased. Anyway, after problems inc. no bass and constant crashing yesterday a new 'MC24' poped up today on auto updates

AndyU likes this.
  7. rich46

rich46 quad rules

24 is fine and a few new add ons . I have had it since 18 ,and enjoyed it stable nature

8. Yomanze

Yomanze pfm Member

I’m still on MC20 and it has been rock solid for me.

9. Juancho

Juancho pfm Member

The 'new'MC 24 is stable and very different sounding to the earlier release