1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Apparently I'm rich and I didn't know it

Discussion in 'off topic' started by JimmyB, Sep 26, 2019.

1. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

I'm rich....all I need to do is....

2. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

my friend, a prince from Lagos can help you

3. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Waiting for the streetcar..

4. JensenHealey

JensenHealey pfm Member

You could have some fun and string them along for a while....

Wasn’t there a chap who got as far as getting the scammer all the way to UK by air and then to Cornwall before letting on?

5. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

6. AV8

AV8 pfm Member

He asked if you were still alive so reply stating you recently died so will he be fine dealing with your next of kin.

Rob998 likes this.
  7. Rob998

Rob998 Scimmia Nordoccidentale

There was a guy on https://www.419eater.com/who got some scammers into the nastiest bit of Darfur chasing a load of cash, and they disappeared...

8. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

That's dark...very dark.

9. Minio

Minio pfm Member

It looks suspicious to me.

US weight is measured in pounds not Kg and that is one heavy trunk!

10. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

Coming in thick and fast now... apparently I've soooo lucky that a Mr Dennis Uzoka has a bank card for me.....

11. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

So basically, this email has leaked from somewhere and as it's a carefully used one, it must be a big website that's lost it.

12. zippy

zippy pfm Member

..and I thought all the African Princes must have died already as I haven't had an email from them for years...

13. -alan-

-alan- pfm Member

They've handed in their sceptres and taken up real jobs in banks and the like. About time too, bl00dy aristocratic parasites :)

14. palindrome

palindrome pfm Member

Yeah, received mine this morning. Hooray! :p No doubt I'll be getting the second one tomorrow, if I'm lucky.

A few days ago it was British Gas telling me I was owed a £365 refund for 6 months of over-payment. Except, of course, I'm not with British Gas, and the bills are in my partner's name.

A few years ago I got into 'The Bob Servant Emails' by Neil Forsyth ('Delete This at your Peril', etc'); very funny, and he was obviously having a blast leading on quite a few Nigerian Princes. :D

15. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

See www.Haveibeenpwned.com