1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] April - 5 x excellent Japanese pressing LP

Discussion in 'music classifieds' started by mellstock, Apr 30, 2020.

1. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

5 X Japanese pressings for April: rock & pop
    All have unmarked vinyl & sound great. The covers are really smart with trivial flaws identified. All come in the usual resealable outers as stocked in Japanese record stores.

1. The Police - Synchronicity / obi / insert / cover is really smart & clean & without corner bends /AMP-28075/ £20 RESERVED
    2. Van Morrison - Inarticulate Speech Of The Heart / no obi / insert / 25PP-86 / lustrous dark sleeve - hard to find any flaws except for tiny wear-spots to corner / rare / £16
    3. Jimi Hendrix - Smash Hits / obi / insert / light spots of foxing on rear of cover, otherwise smart / MPA 7001, Mono / £20
    4. Derek & The Dominoes - Layla / obi / gf / dbl / insert / really nice sleeve, minor corner creases / MWX 9956, 1979 re / £24 RESERVED
    5. Roxy Music - First / GF / complete: obi & 2 inserts / cover is superb: clean & like new, has tiny corner bends / 20MM 9106, 1985 re / £28

P&P £4.50 for a single LP, can happily combine into packages to keep a larger order cheap.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  2. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

Synchronicity & Layla now SOLD

3. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

I'd like Van Morrison , Paul ,
    shall I transfer £20.50 to your bank account?

4. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

Hi Slawek, yes please, do that and thanks. The album is now reserved for you & I'm sending you a private message.
    Cheers, Paul

5. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

Inarticulate Speech now SOLD