1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Audio Note AN-E speaker grill covers

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Fretbuzz, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

The little 'un has gone fully bipedal and I think it's just a matter of time until he gets drawn to the speaker cones...

They're the older AN-Es, with the cover lug holes, and desired grill covers, just like in these photos:

https://avx.hu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124586

If no used ones around, are there any companies that could make some up?

Many thanks,
    Rob

2. thebiglebowski

thebiglebowski pfm Member

Likely to be as rare as hens teeth.

Shouldn't be too difficult to make them yourself, I'd remove the peg holes on the speakers and replace them with magnets. That way you don't have to be 100% accurate with the pegs on the covers (as you won't have any) and use magnets on them as well.

3. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Most likely.

Cheers for the suggestion. I'd discounted thoughts of about making them (lack of time and skill) but hadn't considered magnets - will look in to that, ta.

4. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Bump for this long-shot...