1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Audio Note Oto SE Signature Phono

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by b36lbx, Apr 20, 2018.

1. b36lbx

b36lbx pfm Member

I've recently upgraded to a level 3 amplifier so my Oto is offered here for sale.
    It is the latest version, I purchased it from Jordan Acoustics just over a year ago, I think it was briefly used as a demonstrator. It is in like new condition, no marks or blemishes whatsoever and comes boxed.
    I've upgraded the pre valves to Golden Lion and the EL84's to Tube Doctor. Original Sovteks are also included in the sale.
    This is UK sale only and I would rather meet up for delivery instead of posting it. I'm willing to discuss options though.
    Price is £2590

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  2. b36lbx

b36lbx pfm Member

Weekend bump

3. b36lbx

b36lbx pfm Member

Price drop £2650
    Will consider courier options.

4. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

looks a beautiful amp , if i had got some an-j i would have bought one but gone in anaother direction . looks in lovely condition

i would not send it by courier though !!! based in recent experiences of some

5. b36lbx

b36lbx pfm Member

AN-j's is what I've been running it with. Sound is absolutely sublime. For a smaller room a pair of AN-k's will work just as good. The built in phono is the highly rated M1, obviously sharing the transformers with the pre and power sections.

hifinutt likes this.
  6. limono

limono pfm Member

Of course not. Peter Q personally delivers everything he sells in one of his many Mercedes Benz or flies his jet overseas because he trusts no one to handle his creations. Which is strange because he is Dutch and not a sissy Brit.

7. b36lbx

b36lbx pfm Member

Wknd bump with price reduction

8. b36lbx

b36lbx pfm Member

9. marktr

marktr Registered User

Really surprised this is still here. With any AN speakers, sublime! Bogdan is a great guy to deal with, so buy with absolute confidence.

b36lbx likes this.
  10. b36lbx

b36lbx pfm Member

11. b36lbx

b36lbx pfm Member

Up....reduced to £2500 now

12. b36lbx

b36lbx pfm Member

13. PerF

PerF Trade box swapper

Nope, he's Danish :)

14. b36lbx