1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Avondale Naim Blue Note Naim NAP250 cable 2RCA-1XLR Compatible with Chord Hugo 2

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by graeme h, Jul 28, 2019.

1. graeme h

graeme h pfm Member

Avondale Naim Blue Note RCA out to Naim NAP 250 cable 2 RCA to 3pin XLR. Condition is excellent.

I used this from Chord Hugo 2 DAC to Naim NAP 250DR - Stunning!

£55 inclusive of UK posting - Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.

PM if interested.

Graeme

2. graeme h

graeme h pfm Member

3. robpark

robpark Member

Hi I’m interested but how does this cable differ to work with Hugo 2 from normal cable?

4. graeme h

graeme h pfm Member

Not sure I get what you mean Rob?

G

5. I have a similar cable from Chord. It means you can plug the Hugo straight into a Nap 250 and use it as a pre amp without needing a Hi Cap.

6. graeme h

graeme h pfm Member

Yes to the above. 2 RCA out from Hugo directly into 250. Hugo is the volume control.

Graeme

7. Whatsisnaim

Whatsisnaim pfm Member

Hi Graeme, what length is this cable? Also, is it a pair of cables, joined at the XLR end?

8. graeme h

graeme h pfm Member

Hi - 1.3m and yes, a pair joined at XLR end.

Best

Graeme

9. Whatsisnaim

Whatsisnaim pfm Member

Thanks Graeme, I'll have a think about it - I'd have preferred a shorter cable, just for neatness, despite Naim's view that it's better to keep them a bit longer.

graeme h likes this.
  10. graeme h

graeme h pfm Member

11. graeme h

graeme h pfm Member