1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Banks III

Discussion in 'music' started by Vinny, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

Anyone got the LP and played it yet? Or the CD come to that...

Middle and end of track 3 - Stroke - is there a really irritating but intended distortion to the music, or do I have a duff copy?
    This is one of the REALLY irritating thing about vinyl - plenty of music incorporates effects that imitate or have a passing resemblance to scratches and similar damage/pressing faults...……………………..

VERY different to her previous albums - slowish, jazz(ish) love-songs and ballads, but with her unique voice and inflections. It is a grower even after only 2 plays - very very good. (Did not enjoy the tracks on YouTube at all, so let that be a lesson...)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019