1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Bargain Box Sets

Discussion in 'music' started by merlin, Nov 14, 2013.

1. AV8

AV8 pfm Member

I have Amazon Prime & from what I seem to remember you can't use a UK Prime anywhere else other than the country of issue.

2. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Golly, do I ever have a lot of soul!

I certainly couldn’t see how although the poster suggested it was possible. But now it’s only £18.75 (and falling) at amazon.uk it isn’t worth paying postage from Germany. I’ll track it for a day or two - might bite at around £16.50!

3. windhoek

windhoek The Phoolosopher

I'm not sure it's a bargain per se, but The Beatles White Album box set is currently £99.99 here on Amazon.

4. jamo spingal

jamo spingal Member

5. clifftaylor

clifftaylor Probably retired!

Blimey! I'll hang on until it's released on wax drum(s)...........

6. Paul Mc

Paul Mc pfm Member

7. jamo spingal

jamo spingal Member

8. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

stephen bennett likes this.
  9. davidjt

davidjt pfm Member

10. bencat

bencat pfm Member

Sadly I scrolled through the whole of the 140 albums listed and did not recognise one name that I knew or had even heard of. My fault I know but even at reduced prices it is difficult to know what I could buy and like .

11. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

You can preview all album tracks in the shop. There's some great stuff on offer.

12. jamo spingal

jamo spingal Member

13. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

14. davidjt

davidjt pfm Member

15. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

16. davidjt

davidjt pfm Member

17. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

18. jamo spingal

jamo spingal Member

I don't like the way you can walk into Fopp and buy the ripoffs from DOL etc, and also that Amazon stocks them.

19. jamo spingal

jamo spingal Member

20. Sean K

Sean K pfm Member

Tony, Have you listened to it yet? I only know American Swinging in Paris from 2002, which I like a lot?
    Sean