1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Boris addressing the nation 5pm tomorrow

Discussion in 'off topic' started by I.D.C., Mar 18, 2020.

1. richardg

richardg Admonishtrator

Germany is also not in lockdown. Not really. Bars and restaurant are shutting at 6pm. Irresponsible Germans, how many cases do they have?

2. tiggers

tiggers pfm Member

Not saying that's wrong, but to be fair Tony they're not likely to say anything else until they're ready to do it as otherwise thousands will just decamp out of London moving the virus with them... exactly what happened with northern Italy.

3. bob

bob pfm Member

And happened in Madrid.

4. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Waiting for the streetcar..

They should be working, not watching f***ing movies. :p

5. Monitor Gold 10

Monitor Gold 10 pfm Member

6. I.D.C.

I.D.C. pfm Member

Have I bit fake news if so that's a bit embarrassing. Though strangly the Army is camped up at Strathclyde Park.

7. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

Government directed so you're not really to blame.

I.D.C. likes this.
  8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Bellahouston too.

I.D.C. likes this.
  9. Paulicus

Paulicus pfm Member

10. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Hat and Beard member

‘London is about to go into lockdown’ is starting to sound like this year’s ‘the Tory Government is about to implode.’

11. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

More military mysteries in Scotland. Apparently social media had troops being ferried ashore at Barry Buddon (an M.O.D. firing range) to take over the galaxy or somethin'.
    Nope, it was 45 Marine being returned from their annual winter Norwegian deployment to their base at Condor.
    I've also had too many texts from colleagues about utter pish relating to work and matters viral. I do wish people would at least dig a little to verify stuff instead of scare mongering.
    Two nights ago it was UK LOCKDOWN STARTS FRIDAY TWO ARMY SOURCES SAY. GOV. NOT SAYING SO TO AVOID PANIC.
    Also 20% pay cut at work despite no reduction in hours.

BREAKING NEWS!

Kendo's theft proof invisible toilet paper is available now, buy with confidence...

[​IMG]

12. windhoek

windhoek The Phoolosopher

I cycled past Bellahouston park twice yesterday - once along Mosspark Boulevard and once along Paisley Road West - and there was no sign of military presence. That's not to say they weren't there. They could have been hiding in a top-secret cave beneath the artificial ski slope for all I know so assume nothing!

13. I.D.C.

I.D.C. pfm Member

It brings home just how much fake news gets into our lives. It's about time the law comes down hard on the source of spreading unnecessary fake news. It can be used as a propaganda toll which should be a concern to authorities.