1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Bose 901 VI speakers in perfect with equalizer/speakers cables

Discussion in 'Interesting eBay auctions' started by johnpeter, May 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. johnpeter

johnpeter pfm Member

2. ToTo Man

ToTo Man the band not the dog

Really? It was enough to bring one 901 listing to our attention. Two in the same week is overkill!

3. cjarchez

cjarchez pfm Member

Maybe a direct reflection ?

I can vouch for the vi being pretty naff having tried to extract some semblance of musicality from them in the past, as someone else said, sound better without the equaliser. One of the few speakers that if you use Bose's own wibbly wobbly pedestal stands, it doesn't adversely affect the sound :p

4. Arkless Electronics

Arkless Electronics Trade: Amp design and repairs.

Hey if people must keep plugging Linn speakers as "ok they are inaccurate but fun" then why not 901's? I quite like them! If you are into rock and like it LOUD them these could be ideal!