1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Boxer shorts

Discussion in 'off topic' started by deanf, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Alex S

Alex S pfm Member

Lidl for my lidl one. Whatever’s on offer, it’s agnostic as to level of constraint.

2. Gaycha

Gaycha pfm Member

Step forward Nick Kamen.

3. Jamie

Jamie pfm Member

I can't do boxers, not enough support for the danglies. Next briefs for me, though they are a bit pricey now.

Mullardman likes this.
  4. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

which ones? they are extremely comfortable, supportive and sweat wicking

5. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Come on, you’ve gotta draw the line somewhere!

I’ve got a couple of pairs of Icebreaker merino for when on tour, they’re very good but just too light for daily use, it feels like going commando.

6. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Something that doesn’t have them knocking around like a pair of castanets.

7. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

Bamboo under crackers! What an unbelievably versatile plant, you can eat it, make conservatory furniture out of, make an LP12 plinth out of it, wear it and if brexit happens and we go back to the “good old days”, schools could even reintroduce it for behaviour management!

gintonic likes this.
  8. Jamie

Jamie pfm Member

Something like?

9. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

10. Mike Reed

Mike Reed pfm Member

11. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

HairyHaggis and Tony Lockhart like this.
  12. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

that's a shame, I rather liked them

13. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

Sorry.. I only have Speedos in Black... but here is a pic of my body double in the red version.
    Almost like lookng in the mirror.. :D

[​IMG]

Thinking back I have some old 'endurance' ones in black with a tasteful blue graphic.. I also have a few other swim outfits in patterned styles in assorted colours for holidays. I even have some with legs.. very rarely worn. Shorts.. not down to the ankle, for getting to and from beach or pool.. but I'm not paying a fortune to get to some exotic sunny paradise and spend my time in my overcoat.

But for underwear. Black. Replaced frequently when any get worn.

14. lordsummit

lordsummit Moderator

Black? You kinky bugger

15. Hook

Hook Blackbeard's former bo'sun.

16. Mullardman

Well I have some in white for when I wear white jeans.. but that is exceptionally rare these days and only happens in Forrin parts where standards are lower... ;)

lordsummit likes this.
  17. Mullardman

Exactly.. Apart from anything else.. the sound of my clacker banging about between my globes is extremely unsettling for the Laydees. Just not the way a true Gent behaves.

18. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Ok. I’ve resisted til now.

Chernobyl fallout.

steveinspain likes this.
  19. I.D.C.

I.D.C. pfm Member

After wearing boxing shorts for years I orderd Fruit Of Loom underpants from Amazon. Most comfortable underpants worn by me for years they also keep their shape. My wife said they are also sexy lol. Best of all cheep as chips .

20. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Much like toothpaste, there’s too much choice. Can you darn undies?