1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Brand new Canterbury Windings 550VA transformers, 2 off

Discussion in 'd.i.y. classifieds' started by S_J, Nov 9, 2019.

1. S_J

S_J pfm Member

I have two completely unused and as-new Canterbury Windings transformers up for sale. Specs are as follows:

550VA audio-grade toroidal core
    240VAC primary (so they're silent on UK mains voltage, unlike 230V primaries!)
    Secondary 1: 35-0-35VAC output @ 3.39A
    Secondary 2: 35-0-35VAC output @ 3.39A
    ESS and GOSS band with shielding connection wire (green/yellow)
    M8 threaded insert for mounting, potted centre, rubber base pad
    All leads 300mm long, flexible stranded wire
    64mm high, 164mm diameter, 6kg

Each transformer cost me £143.81 when purchased (£287 for both!). I will sell individually for £90 delivered, or both of them for £170 delivered.

Perfect for NCC200/NCC220/NCC300/Naim NAP/HackerNAP or whatever power amp build you fancy. There's two centre-tapped outputs of course, so you can effectively build monoblocks in a single case (each channel has its own separate centre-tapped windings), or you can put them in parallel for a beast of a monoblock! in which case, you'll need both transformers of course.

Can email photos if you PM me you email address. Payment by Paypal gift or bank transfer. Happy to post worldwide at extra postage cost.

2. john.luckins

john.luckins pfm Member

Great, just what I need. PM/conversation on its way.

John

3. S_J

S_J pfm Member

BOTH NOW SOLD, thanks for looking!