1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Camera insurance?

Discussion in 'photo' started by cctaylor, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:45 AM.

1. cctaylor

cctaylor pfm Member

Anybody got any suggestions for camera insurance?

Just been adding up the value of my gear and think I should insure it separately.

2. Lefty

Lefty Trade: Amar Sood Photo

I use aaduki for mine. Not had to claim so can't comment on how good they are but they seem reasonably priced to me. (Around £100 / year from memory)

3. Mr Perceptive

Mr Perceptive Perceptive Member

I use Glover and Howe

Things to check are how many days per year overseas cover you need, and do you need cover left in an unattended car (some don'[t cover this, some do, but restrict hours, ie not between midnight and 6am, others cover all the time)

4. canonman

canonman pfm Member

5. eternumviti

eternumviti pfm Member

I use Hizcox for home, but the last two lenses that I broke had repair costs of about £500, the same as my excess.

Tony Lockhart likes this.