1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Cameron, Hague and Clegg, Leave Britons Stuck In Libya

Discussion in 'off topic' started by jackbarron, Feb 25, 2011.

1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes pfm Member

If such postings are so dangerous why aren't the firms that employ these guys obliged to ensure their safe return and in the event that they don't be charged by the govt when public funds have to be used?

No doubt such companies are happy to take the huge sums of money paid to them to provide such workers for such dangerous assignments in the first place.

2. Mescalito

Mescalito pfm Member

Blue Eyes,

The Oil Companies came out of this whole fiasco with a much better showing than the Government. BP had charter flights in Tripoli 2 days before the govt. got their act together.

Chris

3. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

The Oil Companies along with various countries Chris. I love it when a thread goes full circle.

4. ultrawomble

ultrawomble Sith Lord

I very much doubt that they'll be paying any tax or NI to the UK treasury, but I know who's footing the bill to extract them from their situation......