1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Canon Pro-100 A3+ Photo Printer + Extras

Discussion in 'photo classifieds' started by Mr Perceptive, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Mr Perceptive

Mr Perceptive Perceptive Member

Full Printer Setup For Sale - Printer - Inks - Monitor Calibration - £250

I've just upgraded my printer, so my current printer is up for sale with many accessories is for sale. This is in excellent condition and probably has done less than 100 prints. (Purchased March 2015)

Canon Pro-100 A3+ Printer with cables and original install CDs and instructions. I'll throw in some paper to get you started.

OctoInkJet Cartridge refilling setup, these inks are known to match very closely Canon's ink's, and include a full set of spare cartridges, bottles of ink (enough for another 4-5 complete cartridge refills), chip resetting tool, cartridge clips/stoppers/etc

X-rite Colormunki Display Monitor Calibration Unit, complete with instructions and CD-ROM

Buyer must collect, I'm in Hartford just outside Northwich, Cheshire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertised elsewhere

2. Mr Perceptive

Mr Perceptive Perceptive Member

Provisionally sold