1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Canvas printing recommendations

Discussion in 'photo' started by Rack Kit, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Rack Kit

Rack Kit pfm Member

This is the first one I came across: https://www.canvasrepublic.com

Anyone have any experience with them or any that they've used? Need to get a few done at a decent size too.

Cheers in advance.

Rack.

2. JemHayward

JemHayward pfm Member

I've used www.my-picture.co.uk in the past as their prices are very good, and the canvases they do seem to be fine at a very low price which varies as they seem to have a constant 'sale' on! Wasn't as impressed by their acrylics. they seem to be based in Germany, despite the name, so maybe order in good time for 31st October!

Tony Lockhart and Rack Kit like this.
  3. Rack Kit

Rack Kit pfm Member

Thanks Jem. I've just ordered a 80x60 Canvas to try out the service.

Will let you know how I get on with things.

Cheers,

Rack.

Tony Lockhart likes this.
  4. Rack Kit

Rack Kit pfm Member

Canvas arrived today - looks great! Will definitely use again. The 80x60 was a canvas from the wedding for the folks. Going to order the big one now for us. And few others for the living room.

Thanks again for the heads up. :cool: