1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Carl Beech "Nick" on trial

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Cav, May 14, 2019.

1. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Everyone is talking about say Chris Grayling’s seemingly unlimited capacity for incompetence, apparently bottomless pit of tax-revenue to waste, and how May refuses to sack him no matter how many £bns he costs us all, yet I’ve not personally inspected the actual accounts etc so haven’t seen the actual evidence. I still believe this story to be true, just as I did with the ‘Westminster’ scandal which similarly led the TV news and the newspaper front pages! We have to have some trust in the police, political classes and media for credible cases to be made and that they report things accurately. If we lose that entirely we are in a real mess IMO!

2. Steve Taylor

Steve Taylor pfm Member

With regard to this particular event I am minded to agree with you but, the man was a fixer for Blair, probably still is. Danczuk, Hoey et al are expendables.

It still seems likely, on the balance of evidence available that TM, or someone in her team "lost"
    a fairly important dossier. Googling (in the past) seemed to support this, I daresay we'll never truly get to know.

3. Tim Jones

Tim Jones pfm Member

That's not a very good argument, on the basis that whatever one thinks of Grayling, he has yet to be accused of anything legally testable; or de-testable as being a paedophile or a child murderer.

4. Tim Jones

Tim Jones pfm Member

Have you actually read this thread? I daresay that even if you have, you have failed comprehensively to understand it.

narabdela likes this.
  5. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

But different claims requires different amount of evidence for us to believe them and claims as extraordinary as these should result in an abundance of caution. Also the mainstream reports were basically correct in that they said an individual had made allegations of sexual abuse and murder and it was being investigated by the police which is, obviously, not the same as Harvey Proctor is a child murder and paedophile.