1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Cat Gun With Laser Sight

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Still, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

[​IMG]

If you're pestered by dogs, cats, squirrels and other troublesome animals entering your garden, then the Mega-sonic Scatter Cat will send them packing with a blast of either sonic (audible) or ultra sonic (inaudible) sound. Ideal for protecting your garden from fouling animals, it can also be used on the ultra sonic setting to silence a noisy neighbouring dog without the owner's knowledge! Laser light sighting targets nuisance animals from over 20 metres away and with trigger action design it is quick and effective to use.

http://www.clifford-james.co.uk/buy...peller-with-laser-light-sighting/68/yes/37365

No more cat related stress or feline death fantasies :)

2. prowla

prowla pfm Member

A sort of mog-horn...

3. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

My penchant for cats is well known here. I bought two of these devices, one for myself and a second for the father in law who shares my love of cats. Results are variable- when the bounders ran for it I could not tell if it was the sight of me or the sound from the gun. At other times they just stared back with insolence. My feeling is that high velocity, sub lethal projectiles are going to be needed. I am already working on such a ballistic feline rectum denial project. Ive trodden in one turd too many

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017